New update (my opinion)

I really wish y’all would have told us this was changing. Some of us with smaller airports who just started playing are left without being able to buy holding slots. I don’t think that was cool at all. Kinda sucks actually. Had I know I woulda pulled a mom and saved my money :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

I’m with you, Ivan. I am sure the new version is awesome once you learn it (part of the process is unlearning the way we played). I have18empty cargo slots at IAD and can’t figure out how to unlock planes to land there!

I’ve just been playing INN (and just started NGO) to learn the new model. I think it’ll be worth it.

Great job on the new planes and in-game landings!

2 Likes

Too much cry.

As everything new, is a little hard in the begining and after you understand is easy

The only thing i think was missing is the option to sell/close slots and stands. If the dev direction is airport control so i think should have the option to sell or close.

Ahhh and a option on/off mini games.

1 Like

I posted the same, Sheldon, about closing/selling slots and stands before I saw your suggestion as a separate item.

I agree - game should pause. I refer to the tutorial many times to understand.

1 Like

Can anyone explain what the counter ribbon means?image

From WoAs Instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

:pray: Great thanks! So, you earn the number of W after each round of successful handled planes. That’s fair.

Hi Everyone,

OK, I’m a convert. I feel like I understand this version and after going back to simpler times (INN and NGO), I am feeling better.

I did notice one thing… On short flights with 787 (e.g., NGO HND) that the refueling time is not proportional to IADSYD (a LOT longer). As such, would it make sense to select the destination when the plane arrives which determines fueling duration?

Happiness: 10 :grinning:

1 Like