News

Boeing Strikes Back??
Today at Dulles, a new never seen before aircraft was spotted. It is confirmed to be called the
“Boeing 73 and a half 7”. Maybe a strike back from Boeing after seeing the new “Rarebus” from airbus spotted by @OrangeAir?

Its weird to see both Boeing and Airbus using both their best selling narrowbody idea with their best selling widebody idea and “literally” combining them together. Perhaps the beginning of a new ufo saga?

5 Likes

Dang it even happend before the new update.
BTW is your air traffic back to normal now?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Antonov joins the fight! Combining an airbus a330-300 with the AN 124, adding an extra engine and some winglets to the original 124

9 Likes

Eco is gearing up with Pride!

Today Eco Aviation is bringing out special livery ahead of Pride Day to support LGBT people,

They will be here to stay on aircraft as part of the Eco Colour program, Example painting every single aircraft into one of these colours. We will now list all of colours on our aircraft

Of course each Colour is represents as a function of a thing or something that is in Real life (Example: Sun Yellow represents the Sun, Sea Blue represents the Sea Cherry Red represents Cherries) These livery are so well presented as they are going to be a colour airline and these livery would happily support LGBT, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.

What’s your favourite Colour :art:? :smile::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Update!
Eco Avation has released 4 special livery regarding pride using flags on there aircraft.

Other than that, Nothing else :confused: :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Uh oh, this reminds me… does Eco Aviation have a national flag they belong to, such as Ireland? I didn’t see it on their aft section or tail, along with registrations. I think you could get clever with registrations on them.

1 Like

Secret NATO Exercise cause of confusion at LEJ

The CEO of Orange Air announced today that previous information “about crew members refusing to service aircraft” was a deliberate action to hide a disruption of operations caused by secret NATO exercises. The crew members were just standing around gates and stands, doing nothing.

However, these particular stands were ready to receive some Transavia Airbuses from AMS. They were delayed because of the NATO exercise “Aerial Bamboozle I”, conducted at that time at Schiphol Airport. In this exercise a Rabid Deployment Force of several F-35’s was visiting for refuelling.

As a proof of his statement, he published a very rare picture of several F-35’s in full stealth approaching runway 22.

lucht

7 Likes

I wish but that would be pretty hard to add the Irish flag and registration on it but I will try

2 Likes

So I redesign the liverys to include the registration and I got 3 done. Need to update the others which may take some time… Here are examples
Old version

New version

3 Likes

Shamrock green easily

1 Like

NEWS!
Fly belguim airlines has annouced sevice to glasgow instead of abeerdeen people in abeerdeen are not happy & the airline decided to halt flights to scotland until they figure out what to do

2 Likes

It’s the A220-100 in the centre with 2 other E190s operating on fly belguim express

1 Like

Could just fly to Aberdeen also :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The problem is I need a smaller aircraft, although I have an E170 but it’s flying to LEJ, the thing is I have 3 non subsidery airlines that can send a smaller plane to abeerdeen via Glasgow, but (simgas flys on Beulguim) did offer to transfer a E170.

1 Like

I am trying to decide weather my subsidery ( Simgas fly on belguim flys) would take the LHR - Abeerdeen route or Just maybe get An AT43 and send it to Aberdeen

1 Like

Eco going Cargo?

Yesterday there was rumours about an converted 757 going to an unknown owner, now new information about that aircraft was made public by Eco Avation CEO this is the 2nd aircraft that was cargo the first was an ATR going between Germany and Romania now this 757F
The aircraft is leased from ASL Airlines Ireland and is registered as EI-LBS which prior to that ASL also leased it to Aer Lingus.
If that 1st week went successful than they would buy more 757F’s to expand to outer places in Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East and parts of Asia.

In outer news
Eco is welcoming its 737-400 painted into its Retro livery.

The aircraft is expected to be delivered in mid July and it’s the first one in the fleet to be in it’s Retro livery.

2 Likes

confusion surrounds snt martin
There has been 2 757-200s that have been spotted at the remote stands bording passengers for a flight out to dallas love field in texas.

We have a theory that they are only temporary flights as they are British registered
The one on the left being G-BJJH
The one on the right being G-BJJI

2 Likes

One last news before i go and take a one week break(Like no,seriously,i’m too tired of me touching a random thread,and then that same thread having drama a coupme of days,or weeks later,like i can’t deal with it anymore.It feels like a curse to me at this point):

Prague’s first pictures of renovation:

Just about recently,Prague airport has announced renovations,and oddly,they use a Wizz Air A320 to capture pictures of such thing.It seems that they leased an aircraft from Hungary
And the Airport is gonna look like the Eastern Airport of the future centuries,with technology just like Heathrow
Currently,there’s no more further data,other than this and the sppech with the CEO:
“We’ve decided to renovate the airport A LOT,and although it can’t be seen through windows,they will be clean in the future”.
Thank you and have a nice day!!

That being said,yes i’m quitting this forum for one week,and regarding my Quiz thread,you can just ask your own questions there,just search “Quiz thread” and you can ask questions while i’m gone

Thank you,and goodbye!

2 Likes

Alaska Southwest Merger???
While we have no official news on the topic, this livery doesnt even look that bad…
Screenshot 2024-06-08 171328
It is assumed that the new companies goal to serve everywhere west of Alaska(since Alaska is technically the easternmost state)

seriously this plane fusing is getting outta hand :expressionless:

4 Likes