Yeah I mean u.s. state
A tiny part of alaska is in the eastern hemisphere

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday, didn’t know that

1 Like

Yeah I learnt it yesterday from geography class :joy:

2 Likes

This Just in

Argon Air, an employee owned and operated airline, just announced that due to a banner year all employees of the airline will rotate from June 1st till October 1st for vacation/holiday.
Operations will be at a reduced capacity for partnering airlines to ensure all Argon Air employees and their families may fully enjoy their owned airline.

Starting October 1st ,the airline has announced, they will start a fourth hub however the airline is tight lipped about where the next location is. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Eco Aviation celebrates 30th Anniversary!

This Week will see the 30th Anniversary of Eco Aviation since it took its first passengers on 20th June 1994.
We spoke with former and Current staff that worked there and asked about there favourite memorys.

Edward: my favourite memory working here is when I met my wife working as a cabin crew and 15 years later were are still working
Donald: probably my favourite part was when we launched we were acting a taxi service with low price to compete the trains, it was really special for me because I am a lad that wants to see trains and planes going to the same destination.
Ava: my favourite part was near when was near when I first began and that was the Pope that flew to Ireland from Rome in 2018 and seeing Vatican city leading an Eco aircraft that was very amusing
Paul: My dad has been working for Skylines prior to forming a subsidiary and I and my father was one of the first workers, my father than retired in 2012 and I am still proud that I and him got to work together from the beginning.
Thomas: when Eco got the world’s first 320NEO we decided to operate a special service from Toulouse to Hamburg for all the staff to thank them for makeing a sustainable aircraft.
Ryan: I think there was one occasion that a little boy from the make the wish charity who wanted to make his dream come true and became a pilot for the day.
When Transaer beginning leasing aircraft to other airlines the Skylines Avation Group formed Eco Aviation to do just that lease. While leasing aircraft are no longer available today they still do offer a charter missions to make extra money.
So how did our logo and livery changed so much over the last 30 years?

1st Logo (1994-1998)

2nd logo (1998-2009)

3rd Logo (2009-presant)

1st livery (1994-2009)

2nd livery (2009-presant)

Now changing dramatically after the 2009 rebrand Eco Aviation is starting to take part of sustainable activities included flying a 737 from Cork to Vienna with only SAF, planting it’s HQ garden with flowers and even inviting wildlife animals. Using recyclable aircraft parts after refurbishment on there aircraft. There is a lot of stuff that currently makes Eco the most sustainable airline today even Modifying older aircraft to more sustainable.

So what will the future hold for this airline?

I know that I’m not 30 in fact I’m a teen currently, but it is a fictional airline story which I came up with a random airline history, so who cares :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having your own imaginary airline. I totally love my imaginary airline and WoA is the best place, and closest, I’ll ever get to owning one. You are not alone and this forum allows us to give more life to our airline. :airplane: Enjoy

7 Likes

Hey um @Ecoaviation would you mind if I put a plane of mine in your first livery?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Also could you add a speical livery :wink:

1 Like

I wish but I make sure that it’s trademark for my work to prevent it from being stolen but if you change the colours than I might consider it.

1 Like

ok what if I made it like a dark black? or maybe like a orange yellow colour something like that

1 Like

You can do it in game by using Premium 3 that’s the easiest way to attempt it.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Todays News
The first flight to sydeny (In WOA) has landed from Singapore the flight was QA6701 the plane sucsefully parked at the gate the plane was a 747-400 opearted by Qantas

Here is when the plane landed at 9:17 AM on june 22nd

5 Likes

Eco Aviation has announced Hotel transfers from the airport

A travel representative in Dalaman, Turkey has raised flags that Eco Aviation has started Bus service from the Airport to Hotels around Turkey. Many people did not know what he ment. So as proof he published a few first time pictures of all white Buses small and large driving around the city.

An Eco spokes person said: starting tomorrow (27/6/2024) passengers who are going to a hotel or airport can book the service free of charge if you booked with a hotel. They also add a picture of all the travel partners that will use their service.

They also claimed that the bus activity today was drivers getting warmed up ready for the demand which is so high.
So Eco Aviation is starting to get into the tourism industry but launching a bus service.
Will it be successful?

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is really well done, nice job!

3 Likes

Hey there
Is aircraft reposing (seized) allowed on the forum?

1 Like