News!

I’M DONE AT THIS POINT, I MADE SOMETHING APPROPRIATE AND YOU GUYS THINK IT’S NOT APPROPRIATE?! @carlsberg72 is this post appropriate?News! - #156 by Ecoaviation If not please lock it as it’s too much I can take, not to mention that I already had a bad day at school on what happend there.

Personally, the problem isn’t the collisions themselves because it happens. But if you hear about it everyday then eventually it just starts to get stale and boring. I think the collision saga can to a worthy close on Saturday and we can go
back to talking about other things. And I really hope this thread because I am coming up with an interesting report myself and it will be out soon

5 Likes

That’s what I said and people still don’t get it

No offence but the problem is how you are dragging it out, it was ok to read on the first day but after that the idea dried up. Lets call it quits now.

4 Likes

Not really, I meant it just for fun and maybe include an incident, though not usually a fatal one

1 Like

Alright I’m gonna set some ground rules

let’s primarily use this to share airline news, maybe make up the odd story of buying aircraft (ex my hooters air purchase) or a flight

Maybe an incident, but KEEP IT LIVELY, I don’t want to see too much death if possible. Collisions not reccomended

Real world aviation does not belong here, that goes in Real World Aviation news

Otherwise, enjoy the thread

6 Likes

Finally the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it won’t get to crazy

Right, will the lot of you give it a rest now. This has been blown horribly out of proportion. All we asked was for the accident and terror related posts to stop, as it isn’t a good look on the forum as it is something anybody can view. If it keeps on the thread will get locked or deleted, the same applies to the arguing over the previous articles.

So like before, let’s post some positive things and move on :+1:

6 Likes

The CEO of Horsepower Air
Today fell in despair
For News his mind drew a blank
Which is, quite frank,
Extremely rare.

3 Likes

New hub established!

Primary Air CEO statement - "After careful consideration, Primary Air will now operate daily from Leipzig both cargo and commercial. The airline is still leasing the two 737-400 freighters from ASL but an offer has gone in to buy them.

On the commercial side of things, an E190 has been flown in from Muscat and will operate daily services to London Heathrow until an A320 can be brought and operated."

As an All World Alliance member (AWA), the airline should open more slots for members across the globe.

3 Likes

Why do you hurt me

2 Likes

Blame the tower, random stand allocation :sweat_smile:

And that’s why I don’t use that in most airports

I have a feeling in the future I also won’t be using it.

To be fair, DHC8s and CRJs/ERJs and many other smaller planes can and DO use jet bridges, so blame it on the game design, not the poor ATC guy lol

Quick rant but approach and delivery controllers seriously need an overhaul. Delivery just assigns gates by size and approach lands them in order.

So if you’re like me and you have a ton of contracts in LHR for example, you have to sit through 50 S planes in a row, then 50 M planes in a row, and so on. It’s very stupid and should be randomized.

1 Like

Today’s stories

Horsepower air uses Nagoya as a new cargo superhub to help the airport stay afloat

In recent times the Nagoya cargo ramp has been very empty in terms of domestic cargo, which has led to landinht fees for the stands reaching almost 0 simply so they the airport can find airlines to operate in and out, however only one airline accepted the offer, spicexpress. But today horsepower air had it’s first BAe 146-300F land at the airport ready to operate to fukoka airport. “we hope that this little investment will pay off eventually, and we hope we can keep one of our biggest hubs running, it’s a very nice airport and also the home to many tranquility alliance aircraft, most being from our [horsepower air] fleet”

San Diego reaches new limits?

Today marks the day that the first jumbo landed at the airport, a Malaysian airlines A388 from Kuala Lumpur landed at the airport and was fully serviced, however the FAA was not happy with the airport’s manager, stating that “the airport is not ready for an aircraft of such size, the thought that he would even think to let the airline operate such an airframe is such a beeping moronic idea, it should have been diverted to SFO”

And finally, tranquility alliance pulls out of LHR?

Multiple tranquility alliance members have announced that they will be pulling their craft out of LHR due to taxi system issues and incidents.
Reference: Snoopy 538 & Legend 29. A collision of two cargo aircraft after Legend 29 was cleared to land with Snoopy 538 crossing. The wing of Legend 29 clipped the tail of Snoopy 538 only barely. The pilots of Legend 29 kept the aircraft on the runway and the pilots of Snoopy 538 had the aircraft under control immeadietly after the collision. Both aircraft were severely damaged but all crew on board both craft walked away unscathed. (I deeply apologize if this is too much but I was supplied the idea by a member of the alliance)
This pull out of such a large alliance has led to Heathrow managers reworking the taxiway system, hoping for the system to be finalized by June at the latest. “the tranquility alliance may only be a quarter of our operations, but that does not denote how much of a partner they were, we hope to bring them back to the airport soon”

This is George Gregor, reporting from Nagoya Japan, thanks for watching (reading)

8 Likes

BREAKING NEWS FROM CHUBU CENTRAIR

The airport has completely shut down due to ground crew strikes, and there is no known time frame for when it will reopen. We got the opportunity to interview one of the ground crew from horsepower handling. “it’s because of the pay cut we recently had, the boss said the company was going to go under if they didn’t do it, and everyone got mad. The boss said he could work some deal with them but they all refused. I’m only here because I need money, even if it isn’t what I was making”
We’ll keep you updated if the story unfolds more

1 Like

Taking Alliances a step further: cross connectivity

Today @OrangeAir and @TheLegendRacer001 came to an agreement to investigate cross connectivity between the Tranquillity Alliance and the All World Alliance.

Where the game mechanics permit a seamless exchange of contracts, cross communication between many Alliance members about contract management can be a challenge.

This experiment is set up to adress this and other issues.

Earlier today the first Cargo planes from @TheLegendRacer001, @Tr3y0218 and @snoopyjr9 arrived at @OrangeAir Cargo hub LEJ.

V24-1 mini sig

7 Likes

Today’s news

Inter-alliance cooperation?

Almost in heard of, but today, three of the first aircraft landed in the AWA controlled Leipzig from Tranquility Alliance members around Europe, including legend air, snoopy air, and trey air. The CEO of Orange handling had this to say to us: “We welcome the Tranquility alliance with open arms to this first in aviation history. We hope to continue the inter-alliance cooperation in the future to welcome other tranquility alliance members, with a horsepower air flight currently being planned from PRG as we speak!”

Nagoya still closed

Yesterday I updated everyone about the closure of Nagoya due to a ground crew strike, well here is the update. The CEO of horsepower handling reached out to us with this to say:" we recent had to cut the pay of our workers from ¥230,000 a month to ¥200,000 in order to grow the company to handle the new cargo operations by our parent company. However the staff did not like the idea, and now they are boycotting us. So far I have talked with the CEO of the parent company and we have plans to hopefully bring them back with an extra raise, as we now have the funding from the parent company." well folks, you heard it here, Nagoya’ situation is starting to look up for everyone

And finally, Airbus makes an announcement

Today airbus announced that the many members of the Tranquility and All World Alliance’sopen to orders of A320 NEO’s at custom order. For around 6 months Horsepower Air has had a 3 A320 NEOs operating between KIDA and PANC, PHNL, and MNMG, however all three of these aircraft were part of a lend lease from Airbus. But now, airbus has announced that starting as early as may, all members of the Tranquility alliance and the All World Alliance (insert the rest of the alliance here) will be able to get the aircraft frost hand from airbus without the lend lease program. The CEO of horsepower air had this to say: “We have loved the A320 NEO with it’s range and smaller size for the low capacity route, but we are glad to finally extend these aircraft to our other major hubs instead of just KIDA. And our first aircraft we set to order is supposed to arrive in Nagoya by August of this year!”

BONUS: Horsepower air announces a new special livery and a terminal extension at KIDA. Now, you may be thinking," why is this so important?"
Well to that I answer
KIDA IS BECOMING AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND HUB FOR HORSEPOWER AIR FOLKS
The new terminal extension is set to accommodate up to 5 A388s, and the airport has agreed to extend the runway to handle up to a AN124. This extension also brings about a new route from horsepower air, operated by their new aircraft, the A350-1000, in a new livery

preview of this livery is not available as of now

This livery promotes the town of a Idaho Falls and the CEO of horsepower air hopes that it will draw more tourism to the city that has been so long isolated from international travel. The new route, HND-IDA, is set to make it’s first voyage in 2026, after the terminal extension is complete
The aircraft is set to fly from HND-SLC until the extension is complete, and horsepower air will make flights between IDA-SLC more frequent

3 Likes