News!

Yeah, I’ll edit for Carlsberg airways
As for the alliance let’s see what the others think about worldways, I think it’s nice
Update: I lost the entire story so I’m rewriting it from scratch, we are sticking with worldways
Update:

1 Like

NEW NEWS PEOPLE

1 Like

Keep losing this thread, regardless I got some news on my side

Yall feel free to post news of your own airline if you want (and also to not keep losing this thread)

4 Likes

News! (news app has disapeared off my phone so Im typing this)

“stop war in Ukraine” says the side of multiple worldways alliance a319s as they fly from the multiple superhubs of the airlines, with horsepower air, Channex international, and many others changing the colors of their aircraft into the Ukrainians signature blue and yellow flag

Update for my airline

A few days ago some planespotters saw a couple unmarked a319 NEO’s doing flight testing at toulouse feild, to which they were unaware what airline they were going to at the time, until two days later a flight was scheduled for horsepower air, although according to flight radars the equipment only showed as “A19N” with no specifics, this puzzled spotters as they first thought it was a mistake, then realized that it was impossible as there would be no equipment for the flight as all other Leipzig based equipment was flying other routes, then, about an hour later an announcement was made by the ceo that new equipment was coming to the airline, the a319 neo, and that it was going to be a white livery as the contract was a lease from airbus until things could be worked out about a full purchase of multiple NEO’s, the ceo stated “currently only 2 are built, with one delivered and the other undergoing testing, around 5 more on order with plans to order more” he also said what they were going to be based at: “the NEO’s will be based at only the large airports such as Prague, Washington, Nagoya, Muscat, and Leipzig, with the first being delivered to Leipzig and the second going to Nagoya within a week (as of 2 days ago)” the welcome fought for the equipment is a Leipzig-Bari route and where the NEO’s will fly in Leipzig, the equipment was said to “planned to be operated to Washington and San Diego from Nagoya, Nagoya from Washington, Innsbruck and Bari from prague and muscat”,

In other News the worldways alliance is always growing and at rapid pace, and they always help as well, as they were during COVID-19 and the war in Ukraine, having sent supplies as long as they could until airspace was too dangerous to fly over the country, as of recently the antonov cooperation said they would send their thanks by manufacturing more an22s and an12s for any airline in the alliance, talks of more 225s and 124s have also been heard but nothing has been officially announced at the current time.

2 Likes

Got liveries and some more NEO’s (smaller story just to update the last)

1 Like

News!
Horsepower air announces yet another fleet addition, the 737-400, the ceo stated “we have planes to grow more international flights and this plane is another addition to that hope, we hope to begin operating the a300 series and hopefully the 767” the plane is currently only operating from Nagoya with one plane because of the issue of not being able to find any planes, though talks with boeing have started to begin production if the planes, though they are pushing back with the fact that horsepower air is operating a predominantly airbus fleet in the pax market, though they agreed to restart production of the freighter version, with more going to horsepower air’s Leipzig and Washington bases

Update!
Boeing agreed to the restart of manufacturing of the 734, and the plane has had two delivered to Washington is the past day, with more going to Nagoya, Leipzig, and muscat, as well as approx 5 more to Washington

In other news for horsepower air, the purchase of the a319 neo has been halted until the planes show promise that have been purchased, so far all they are is debt and the ceo states: “the plane was a hopeful investment but now I am not sure if it was”

The alliance news has shown nothing new, except multiple airlines stating they will be flagship customers of the new 777-9 once production picks back up, as well as eying the other 777 models to top off their own fleets

2 Likes

This is very old and I am debating on bringing it back, idk expect something tomorrow maybe

1 Like

Yay can’t wait!

6 Likes

I just discovered this thread and thought I give it a try

1 Like

Yeah 9 months later I got nothin’
I’ll restart this when the update releases, continue to post your own news

1 Like

I hope the update comes not within the next two weeks, I have a story about the baggage topic in mind already (planning to release weekly). But update before it’s finished would destroy that plan :grin:

1 Like

Bring it to Court!

That makes it a Suedcase.

4 Likes

3 Likes

(Suit)case closed!

1 Like

Context for this piece of info: I am restarting entirely for the next update.

In other news: Airbus has partnered with the worldways alliance, saying they will supply them with various aircraft, including the A300-600ST Beluga aircraft, something that baffled many at the announcement meeting. This partnership was first discussed when the now Defunct horsepower air and other airlines began mass ordering A319CEO’s and NEO’s. This partnership is said to not have an end, but it doesn’t mean that the airlines within the alliance will not operate others, and we saw that happen when horsepower air had partnered with boeing to restart the manufacturing of the 734, which other airlines have taken advantage of, CSA being one and bringing back some old liveries on newly manufactured 734s.

2 Likes

As in " clean slate" with no current GP’s, SP’s, Wollars and own planes?