NGO - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

use this thread for reporting bugs and issues at NGO only - please read guidelines before posting

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

I don’t know can be this bug repeated… And for how I get this, or after what, I think after game crash, time for handling planes freeze, so no matter what time I spend for their handling, their time stop in the beginning, like 11:00 for M and 30:00 for X. After restarting game, timer to begin work normal, but time begin count from start.

Time for generic and your own planes should freeze. However for connection planes because of then coding necessary to allow for an exact turnaround to max at 4 hours those continue to wind down. It frustrating i grant you but not much can be done there sadly

Timer freeze not in this meaning, I mean, that I have infinity to time to handling plane, timer for service worked, plane handled, but timer that mean you must it to handle in certain time freeze. Practically, thanks’ to that bug you can to handle every plane for perfect score, and you don’t worry, can you handling plane in time or not, because you had infinity time for this.

At the marked area, (right where the M planes turns on taxiway after landing) E190 and A320 taxi speed is very slow. Sometimes its fine, but in 90% of cases its very slow. Only noticed the E190 and A320.