OSL Oslo AirPort on WoA story?

Hi,
The new story on Facebook looks like Oslo airport.
Is the airport coming to the WoA game?:grinning:
I love OSL. The most modern and eco friendly airport in Europe. (Not talking about IST or BER).

Yes, I believe you are correct. Presumably it will be released on or around Christmas, based on this post

1 Like

I think I know the design well enough of Oslo airport I’ve even worked at the airport as a student.
IMG_2358
IMG_2357

1 Like

Look carefully. The newest terminal: north was completed in 2017

1 Like

Well I dont know if its actually Oslo or not as people are talking above. But I dont think after having INN, BRI, PRG and the upcoming LHR, there will be any more European Airports coming anytime soon.
I think after LHR, they want an Indian and maybe an Australian airport.

3 Likes

Not OSL… is all I can say.

4 Likes

I think that’s OSL, however I don’t think there’s anything more to it other than a cool image. I don’t think they will tease another airport when there’s barely any news about the current airport they’re developing, LHR.

4 Likes

Could be possible as they teased Heathrow weeks before it announcement, in a similar way (they used an image of Heathrow as a background for their post). However i think it is very unlikely that the Devs are working on another airport, especially another European one, considering they are already busy working on Heathrow.

4 Likes

Well you are an American. That’s all I can say. And have you traveled at all through OSL?
Oslo airport north terminal is made of Scandinavian design and materials of wood, the original that was completed in 1998 was also the state of the art with Scandinavian architecture. So quite unique. Both Arlanda and Kastrup has a more interesting style of lumps of different shapes and designs on the different terminals.
Lots of us have travels quite a bit and that structure showeWe shall see who is right. But just take a look at the design and shapes. I can’t come up with many other airports I’ve traveled through that got this design and the 90 metre tall control tower.

IMG_2381

5 Likes

@faenmeg I don’t know if it’s OSL in the picture or not. But LHR is rumored and confirmed by developers.
@carlsberg72 is a tester, so he knows what and how from the developers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can see where olso could be seen as that terminal, but time will tell if it really is

It does look like it

1 Like

Ok guys we get it, that could be osl…
But that’s not the airport that coming it’s lhr so I hope you guys know that to avoid confusion
And I think what @carlsberg72 meant was osl isn’t coming anytime soon. Not that that airport isn’t osl which was my mistake

2 Likes

Looks like our guy knows somethin we dont xD

My understanding is that it’s not even on the radar screen. I kind of know what’s coming next after LHR (but sworn to secrecy. So please do not ask) and what I know OSL isn’t it.
Could I be proven wrong by a dev decision. Sure. I’m not one of them. But on current information not happening.

4 Likes

Ya it can’t ben osl thats coming next. Including lhr we already have 5 European airports and 2 of the last 3 airports update have been European(lej and lhr)

Yeah it’s Oslo in the image… I can confirm this by multiple details.

However, this might be a somewhat cool image I suspect? OSL has a similar planning as MCT (although they are different, I know). Like I don’t expect DEN to be a thing as it is very similar to IAD.

1 Like

Actually I’m not. I live in the US, but I’m actually English by birth, so please don’t go there and stop the personal attack as it was uncalled for. what I was saying was OSL is not in the immediate planning, that I know, not that the airport wasn’t actually OSL. Thanks

4 Likes

Just do you know if DEL is still on the cards or is it scrapped??

It’s on hold pending a better resolution of the Unity licensing issue. Devs would love to do it, but it’s just not viable at this time