Player made custom livery - COMPETITION

I’m not sure how long the competition is still running, but here is another by me

5 Likes

Competition will be ended one day before update release. Notification will be on WoA Facebook page.

Ah, good, thank you :+1:

And my second livery.
Can be achieved if you not have late send planes,or if you accept many random planes from not connected people in the game :wink:

3 Likes

WoA1

*Colors are changeable

2 Likes

8bf23a6c5e3da2670f842d64476dbbfb45c60cea_2_690x425

1 Like

A chrome livery

Blue gradient and grey squared

1 Like

Before you get tired watching my other liveries, I quickly post an new one :grin:

4 Likes

We need to nominate 2 top liveries (maximum one per user) that will take part in big competition together with Facebook fanpage and Instagram also i think.

Please whoever is interested use those hearts and we will see which 2 will be the winners to push them forward for stage 2.

I think it would be also fair and modest not to vote for own design haha :smiley:

That’s not easy. I already gave every livery a heart, because everyone taking time to make a livery was worth the appreciation. Also it seems that not many players are interested.

To pick out two I would like to see arriving on my airports, I chose these:
From @LGallard
773.livery.ver.4

and from @JK737
WoA1

2 Likes

My choises:
From @SomeGuy98345
c0ff03452bb92753f6d9e807d23a4f47880d6d94_2_690x424

And the “Pepsi” from @LGallard :grin:
773.livery.ver.1

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

My second livery, sorry @shill I’ve already finished it. :innocent:

Two versions:

1. 3 color scheme
    WoA2

2. Third color used for accessories (engines, winglets) - original idea

*Colors are changeable

2 Likes

My choices are the same as @AbuloAir:

1 Like

Please those who are interested place your votes - one vote per person 2 with highest score will go to next stage.
If there will be draw … we will see we may have another round of votes or something.
Candidates (1-8) gathered in this thread:

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4
    • Option 5
    • Option 6
    • Option 7
    • Option 8
    • Option 9
0 voters

Let me know if that poll works. maybe I made some mistake here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why weren’t the winning liveries in the selection on facebook?

1 Like

Same question. I don’t know why, but there was 3 my liveries and only one from another person. Where were much more great candidates to be in finals

1 Like

There was like 50 candidates on FB and Instangram. 2 out of 4 finalists were from forum… based on votes here so i dont really get where problem is (number wise social medias had way more candidates).

Still I think winner was indeed nicest livery, quite unique.

Yes, no question about the winner, because his livery is really unique and really worth to be a part of anniversary update.
But two participants from forum, I thought so, should have been presented by results of voting pull, where winners were @SomeGuy98345 and @JK737.

1 Like