Player made custom livery - COMPETITION

That’s not easy. I already gave every livery a heart, because everyone taking time to make a livery was worth the appreciation. Also it seems that not many players are interested.

To pick out two I would like to see arriving on my airports, I chose these:
From @LGallard
773.livery.ver.4

and from @JK737
WoA1

2 Likes

My choises:
From @SomeGuy98345
c0ff03452bb92753f6d9e807d23a4f47880d6d94_2_690x424

And the “Pepsi” from @LGallard :grin:
773.livery.ver.1

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

My second livery, sorry @shill I’ve already finished it. :innocent:

Two versions:

1. 3 color scheme
    WoA2

2. Third color used for accessories (engines, winglets) - original idea

*Colors are changeable

2 Likes

My choices are the same as @AbuloAir:

1 Like

Please those who are interested place your votes - one vote per person 2 with highest score will go to next stage.
If there will be draw … we will see we may have another round of votes or something.
Candidates (1-8) gathered in this thread:

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4
    • Option 5
    • Option 6
    • Option 7
    • Option 8
    • Option 9
0 voters

Let me know if that poll works. maybe I made some mistake here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why weren’t the winning liveries in the selection on facebook?

1 Like

Same question. I don’t know why, but there was 3 my liveries and only one from another person. Where were much more great candidates to be in finals

1 Like

There was like 50 candidates on FB and Instangram. 2 out of 4 finalists were from forum… based on votes here so i dont really get where problem is (number wise social medias had way more candidates).

Still I think winner was indeed nicest livery, quite unique.

Yes, no question about the winner, because his livery is really unique and really worth to be a part of anniversary update.
But two participants from forum, I thought so, should have been presented by results of voting pull, where winners were @SomeGuy98345 and @JK737.

1 Like

So why did you make a poll here when it was senseless? You said at the start of this challenge:

Then I think this was nonsense.
And to be honest, while any other made their own design, the winner just copied

4 Likes

Thanks, man :+1:

I don’t mind that my livery wasn’t selected as a finalist in the challenge, but this attitude is a bit discriminatory towards authors who don’t have social networks and have spent many hours creating proposals (to the trash).:thinking:

BTW it is sad that those who don’t have social networks can’t vote.:unamused:
Because in my opinion the winning variant is one of the worst (my apologies to the author). Some players are crazy and who wants to see pink, purple, orange,… orcas at their airport?:crazy_face: I don’t. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I passed link ot poll do developers. What they have choosen its not up to me. I am not the author of the competition either, i was not even aware about rules and 4 finalists there.

One of the goals for devs was to create traffic in social medias - they can not force anyone to make social media account of course so it was shared to forum as well at least to let people have their contribution if they feel to do so.

If its pretty or not I will not even try to judge. Democracy is not always most clever one but it provides scores with winners and those in 2nd and following places.

1 Like

I don’t care anymore. I’ll play the game but you lost a paying customer.

Sounds like threat :slight_smile: but in fact I’ve lost nothing. Great anger I feel in words here (unjustified).

2 Likes

Of course is there anger in the words. Something was announced that was not followed in the end.
Sorry that I haven’t been correct. You lost nothing, but WoA lost a paying customer.

Okay, I think it is no more need to continue theme in such way. Challenge is over, we have winner, and, anyway, this competition was a good experience. Maybe something was not very good, but, once again, event bring a possibility for community to directly change game, they play.
Just want once again to say “Thank you!” for all participants and their hard, creative work. It is the first challenge, organized by developers, and I’m sure that we will be able to see something more global and better in future.

3 Likes

Well said! Thank you too.

1 Like