Question about maintenance

I am really sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am wondering since a while already when the value of the planes are losing gold planes.
I noticed that some of my planes are losing a few goldies after maintenance but most of them I still can sell before maintenance C and getting the original value…

Is it like this for everyone or is it just me being very lucky? (maybe that is why all my A350 needed an early maintenance yesterday :D)

It looks has near end of run in maintenance C gold planes go from said plane, I have been selling mid run in maintenance C to keep full gold plane sale

Normally they all should have a much lower value already…

me too , I never seen income before send to maintenance.

Hi guys Who can explain where r I can see income ? if is no income , why we need take pax for the maintenance ?

Hey! Sorry I can’t link you to the original answer by the devs (lost somewhere in this forum), but it’s a coding-related issue. So general it’s not possible to distinguish revenue flights and maintenance flights at the moment due to complicated coding.

IMO not a big issue for me, the money will be deducted anyway so doesn’t matter

Just imagine, that you take pax to FRA, so you plane dont fly empty. And cost of maintenance is reduced of revenue from pax.

@DK1904 @Ripper Ok thank you guys , I’ll see next time about “cost of maintenance is reduced of revenue from pax”

1. hi guys , what about routes for flight , for example: before when I send A350 I opened Shanghai route, today I want send A380 to Shanghai and I still need open this route , so in game its mean we opened routes just for one type of aircraft? I think is it no logic , in practic not like this.
    2 ) and about when we send aircraft to maintenance , I seen someone says when we send it so there also have income , but today I do small test in my cash was 78.146w and after I send my B787 it just minused 29200 + gas, = 48.625. (nothing from income)

Hey @winner676,

To 1: you have to unlock the routes per category of airplane (S/M/L/XL), so some destinations you have to unlock twice when you want to use it with more than one category of airplane. I think the logic behind won’t change in the nearest future, even though there are coming big changes in the next update. We will see what the situation is next week.
Just remember the fees to unlock destinations are very little compared to the income you get on these routes, so it actually does not really hurt to unlock a destination for each category separately. Especially with the L and XL destinations you make profit on the first or second flight already. Just imagine it is a higher airport fee you have to pay to get a slot for your XL plane. :wink:

To 2: there is no income for maintenance flights and I think it never was. It was just displayed different at the beginning and that is why some people thought there was an income. If you scroll up you see that we had the income discussion in April so it is kind of a “very old” story for this fast developing game. There have been many updates deployed between these posts.

yes bro , I agree with you about fast developing game. thet try better and better , I love this game. thanks for your answe , now a litter clear . so we will wait for new update and see whats changes .

1 Like

Is there a way price of the new plane to be cnange?
Because for a new player it is very difficult to buy nothing more than a S and M planes.
The differences between M and L is almost 200K and how long must be play without buying gold planes and then money…a month?

1 Like

Not a month, but it takes long. The players of this game with L and X planes play it for a while now and that’s what the game is made for.
If you want to happen things fast you’ll need to invest real money. There’s no difference to other games.
The big, BIG difference is that you won’t get any advertisements while playing. And this is a big fat plus for the game.

3 Likes

The start is a indeed a slow grind… but you get there eventually. You can get enough money in 2 weeks for a B787 if you are dedicated. Having connections help since you don’t need to buy arrival slots for those.

Yes I play at least 4-5hours per day, mostly in IAD and Nagoya
If have in IAD a lot of S gates did you guys cancel S planes landings?
I try to accept them but not every time.

If the maintenance was really realistic it would be based on cycles and hours flown not mileage. Instead of calling the users/customers cry babies you should actually do some research about airplane maintenance.

For example a 757 has an airframe lifespan of around 60,000 cycles not 463,000 miles that’s why you’ll see planes that are 30 years old still flying.

You’re telling me that an airline will spend 420 million dollars on a 747 to fly it for less then 500,000 miles.

1 Like