Quiz thread

Gotta be 80

These aren’t quizzes lmao that’s just an opinion poll

2 Likes

What is the BEST M class World of Airports aircraft??
a.Boeing 757-200
b.Airbus A321
c.Boeing 737-800
d.Airbus A321LR

Which is the launch customer of the Airbus A321XLR??
a.Aer Lingus
b.Unites Airlines
c.Iberia
d.Air Canada

Originally Aer Lingus but has since been cancelled and moved to Iberia. EI cancel it due to pilot dispute :confused:

2 Likes

Iberia I think

2 Likes

IAG we’re going to do it either way as it was aer lingus but ibiria back-up both members of IAG
But anyway yas ibiria are tne launch customer

1 Like

Hello @Ecoaviation .I saw the news.I’m sorry to hear this.I didn’t mean to offend you in any way.

Anyways,i think you all forgott about the quiz above the XLR.Please respond to it,as i never saw anyone do it.
Thanks!

Yeah, buts what’s worse, I have a flight booked with them next week, if that is cancelled than it would be the end of my holiday.

2 Likes

Results are in.
A load of people have got it wrong. It’s Gormanston Airfield. It’s now abounded but used regularly for flying and ground exercise. I won’t visit it if I was you. But People who guess Ballyboughal Airfield gets credit as although its further away than Gormanston it’s dose have some aircraft activity (haven’t been there recently) sometimes on airshow.

3 Likes

Hmmm nice
Heard emirates start service soon :joy:
I think my local private light aircraft airport is redhill arodome
It has the most runways in England i think (could be wrong) it has 4 grass and dirt runways.

2 Likes

Well surly its either the 757 or 321LR but im going with the 752

In the bottom left it actually has another one of those strips.
Would you guys say its 5 or 3 runways

1 Like

What reason is there to believe it would be cancelled?

1 Like

Well there going into a Crisis with it’s Pilots, although they are trying to get It resolved there Union is doing a vote to strike or not. I have go a flight booked this day next week, if the worst dose happen than i would have to get on an alternative airline or cancel it all tougher. (And that is something I want to avoid) I have linked a news article about it which you should check out in case your unsure
https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0614/1454653-aer-lingus/

2 Likes

Since no one is responding to the question above the XLR question(other than @Jamesonplanes ),i’ll bring it in this post:
What is the BEST M class World of Airports aircraft??
a.Boeing 757-200
b.Airbus A321
c.Boeing 737-800
d.Airbus A321LR

Alright here a question
Find the odd one out

• British Airways
  • Eco Avation (757)
  • Aer Lingus
  • Spirit Airlines
  • Georgian Airways
0 voters

This poll will be closed tomorrow at 20:00 BST
Best of luck.

1 Like

Well i see a delta 752 but I reckon its at LHR so i think spirit is the odd one out

I bet D

1 Like