Quiz thread

A19N for me lol

1 Like

Silly @TheLegendRacer001 .This is not what i’m trying to do.
I’m going for the passengers here,not range :smile: .

1 Like

You didn’t specify. Under the framing of your question it is purely an opinion poll

3 Likes

Jeez i thought it could be anything…
Range, passengers, profits, revenue, model and liveries😂

3 Likes

@TheLegendRacer001 If we’re talking about range,you’re right anyways! :joy:

Spirit airlines at lhr💀

Don’t give out the answers! :angry:It is due tomorrow afternoon where the poll will be locked and answers given… :no_mouth:

… it’s pretty obvious

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s the answer I was just pointing it out because I thought you couldn’t fly low cost carriers to lhr. Especially not transatlantic ones

I know but I always do a poll to prevent people from cheating.

I know but I want people guessing not reply my guess, as I can be very very strict with quizzes like this one.

Ok sorry @Ecoaviation I will just use the poll as earlier I said why I think my answer was correct.
I’ll stick to the poll

This poll is closed early because @Pizza_711 decided to expose my answer which Spirit is the odd one out.

Next question: gets your brain ready.

The 757-200 burns 5800 Pounds per hour. On a 757 flight from Belfast to Lanzarote it took 4 hours and 30 minutes to get to it’s destination how much fuel dose it needs to get there?

0 voters

The poll will be open 17/6/2024 at 9:00BST and will close on 18/6/2024 at 20:00 BST

Here are the regulations

• All people wishing to guess must use the poll no answer are allowed in reply except questions and others feedback on the thread
  • Chat GPT or asking a friend to help is strictly prohibited.
  • Calculations may be used
  • The poll is closed due to giving people enough time to do there calculations.

Best of luck

1 Like

@Ecoaviation I already made mine.Can i start??Or do i need to wait for atleast 4 more pepole to do their calculations??

My bad bro

1 Like

You can start, just no sharing answers.

1 Like

No worries :blush:

1 Like

@Stefan see this.

1 Like

@ukplanespotter757 I forgott :sweat_smile:

@Ecoaviation it doesn’t give me an option to vote