Real world Aviation (sharepoint)

I can’t find that tail in game at PRG anymore :weary:

The screenshot has to do with real life insofar as my fleet flies in the colors of Eintracht Frankfurt today

787 Dreamliner Series
with
UNITED
ANA
TURKISH AIRLINES
AIR NEW ZEALAND
at San Francisco International Airport - SFO

1 Like

Lufthansa Flight LH 454 is approaching Gate13 and returns back as Flight LH455 to FRA

1 Like

Good Morning London Heathrow

2 Likes

Good evening from the beautiful island of Jersey! Arrived earlier today onboard Jet2 737-300 G-GDFT from LBA.

2 Likes

BER again waiting for flight

2 Likes

After one night in Jersey, it was time to fly home. G-EZRZ had the honour of flying me back to MAN this afternoon.

1 Like

Wizzair training touch and go at KSC (Kosice, Slovakia) airport

1 Like

Could you be inside then? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nope, I wish though! However I should be on one of their 757s in December!

1 Like

I’m in planespotters paradise (Korfu) and it just started from their airport.

2 Likes

Corfu is one of those places I really want to visit, it looks really nice, from both an aviation and holiday perspective!

1 Like

Just another fun

A Concorde dual touchdown in 1982 (Orlando)

3 Likes

Hello again, this time I come to you from Dublin! Flew across from MAN on EI-DWZ (FR561), and tomorrow, Must mentioned the landing, true Ryanair style! Also saw this Air France Cargo 777F when taxiing to the stand.

2 Likes

I still don’t trust the B737 max, although nothing happened the last years.

This one was a 737-800. I myself aren’t really bothered if it’s a 737 MAX or not.

1 Like

Once again, another trip has come to an end. Today I had the pleasure of flying on an Aer Lingus A321neo (EI-LRD) from DUB to LHR in AerSpace. Very pleasant flight, albeit it with a just over 2 hour delay. However, it must be said, the approach into LHR is very interesting!

2 Likes

lol