Real world Aviation (sharepoint)

I live near Seattle, and used to see the dreamlifters on occasion, as well as the MAXs on test flights!

Unfortunately no pictures

Back in the air again today! Flew onboard easyJet A320 G-EZOM from MAN to BFS. Was originally booked to go to Edinburgh with Flybe this weekend, but thanks to the flight being cancelled and subsequent rail strikes, it was decided to spend a couple nights in Belfast!

1 Like

Back home once again. Flew onboard easyJet A319 G-EZBB today on EZY142.

1 Like

that is sick

I love the b-17, one of those came to my airport too

nice photo, do I have permission to download?

Here is my trip to KGS(Kos) airport for my holiday from LGW. Great views from the hotel as directly under the approach to the runway

Views at gatwick (arrival)

Views at Kos (departure)

Views at Kos (arrival)

Views at gatwick (departure)

1 Like

LEJ. I am proud that the NEO surface guidance system which is part of A-SMGCS at the Leipzig/Halle international airport in Germany comes from my hometown Pardubice in Czechia! It is produced by company ERA.

Picture from ERA Linkedin profile.

today’s aircraft to Montreal.

4 Likes

Handling an Air Canada A220-300 (C-GMZR)
Flight AC 316 from Calgary at Gate 11.
Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau Montréal International Airport (YUL)

2 Likes

First Flight with a B77W, Boeing 777-333 ER (C-FJZS)
to Toronto

1 Like

Du kommst ja ganz schön rum in der Welt :+1:

Es ist nur Urlaub!
Aber man sieht wenigstens etwas😁.

1 Like

QF632 - VH-VYI, Melbourne (MEL) - Brisbane (BNE):

Left: An army of Qantaslink B717s, Right: Yan Dreaming livery B787-9 - QF9(MEL-PER-LHR)

Left: Australia’s main carriers in one photo (Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Qantas),
Right: Sunset over New South Wales in a 737-800

Left: Brisbane tower + International terminal, Right: Virgin Australia 737-800 on runway 01R

QF609 - VH-VXP, Brisbane (BNE) - Melbourne (MEL):

Left: Qantas 737-800 pushing back, Right: Alliance Airlines E190 with a special Air Force Centenary livery

Left: Parallel take-off action at BNE, Right: Virgin Australia 737-800 taking off at MEL

Bamboo Airways B787 with a 1st 787 livery

4 Likes

Climbing out of MAN earlier today onboard easyJet A320neo G-UZHF headed for PMI!

2 Likes

Climbing out of PMI onboard easyJet A321neo G-UZMD earlier today, headed for London Gatwick!

4 Likes