Real world Aviation (sharepoint)

Welcome to my town! :sunglasses:
A nice picture of the Pankrác district. :+1:t2:
You’re lucky, that runway isn’t usually used, just a few days a year.

1 Like

Cheers! First time in Prague and really enjoyed the trip so far!

I ask the same question
Your spine is OK yes?
Also, what is a 737-8k

1 Like

Oops didn’t notice that, changed it. Spine is ok so far, flying again today, can feedback later.

Once again another trip over. Some interesting actions whilst at PRG, and a very pleasant flight back to MAN onboard SP-RSH (and yes, my spine is still in place). Also never realised that PRG has security at the gate.

1 Like

PRG-DUB today

4 Likes

Flew onboard G-JZHH earlier today from MAN to ALC

2 Likes

Flew back home today, second time flying onboard G-GDFJ, which was also the first 737 I flew on back in December 2015

2 Likes

My trip PRG-MAN and then back.

A20N G-UZHU and A320 G-EZWP in Manchaster airport

I have seen Emirates A380 here for my very first time!

Rush hour in MAN airport

Sunny PRG views. Iberia A320 departing. See the opposite direction than in game.

PRG Apron

PRG RWY 06

Reflections above Rotterdam and Haag, NL

Wingview :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Final flight of the Intel Air Shuttle
HIO - SJC
Operated for 40 years using an all-Embraer fleet. The remaining ERJ-145XRs are to be put in long term storage or sold to United Express

FRA today

5 Likes

Back for another week in Tenerife! Today saw me fly onboard Jet2 A330-200 G-VYGM, which is leased from AirTanker for the summer season. Also my first time flying onboard an A330, and first wide-body flight since July 2017!

3 Likes

Highway under Schiphol AMS airport

Leipzig control tower.

No plane taxing above :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

AN124s parked at LEJ

3 Likes

Schiphol

1 Like

Flew back to MAN onboard G-VYGL yesterday afternoon!

2 Likes

Hi Community, click Link below and watch my video about the current Cockpit Crew-Training from Lufthansa for the A380 (D-AIMK) at Leipzig/Halle Airport.
Enjoy it!

3 Likes

A few days off work and up in the air from Dortmund (DTM) to Palma de Mallorca (PMI) with Eurowings.

4 Likes

Flew down to Fuertaventura from Manchester yesterday onboard Jet2 757-200 G-LSAK (same one I flew on in December to TFS)

3 Likes

Flew back to MAN from FUE yesterday evening, flew onboard Jet2 757-200 G-LSAA this time!

3 Likes

Nice photos!

But it was a short holiday :smile:

1 Like