Real world Aviation (sharepoint)

Did you order a coffee? I had the pleasure to fly easyJet in summer and I must say, for an airline from a tea-drinker-country like GB, they made a great coffee.

1 Like

I’m not a Coffee drinker myself, however I did order some hot food on the flight back to LGW. The Ham and Cheese (although I’m positive it’s Gamon and Cheese as the in flight menu states) is really nice. Can’t go wrong with easyJet.

1 Like

Also travelled with British Airways yesterday from LHR - MAN onboard G-EUUW, first time flying in Club Europe as well!

I was really impressed with how quickly the crew handed out all the meals and drinks on a really short 29 minute flight!

3 Likes

Lufthansa with special livery for german football team
221111_Livery_WC_plane_TA9660

1 Like

Hello from Tenerife! Flew down from MAN earlier onboard Jet2 757-200 G-LSAK! Really pleased to have flown on another 757 (last one was a Monarch one from MAN - SSH about 10 years ago)!

2 Likes

Somehow I can read between the lines what an excitement it was :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! I mean, isn’t it obvious enough I’m quite a fan of 757s! :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Flew back to MAN yesterday onboard Jet2 A321 G-HLYF

2 Likes

3 Likes

JAL is one of the most proud companies in the world

Get your stockings ready, Santa Claus is coming to town!

3 Likes

I just found an old picture of Gibraltar airport from my vacation in 2013. Very special place with street crossing the RWY, would be cool to have IG :grinning:

2 Likes

Compass Air Cargo(LZ-CXC)
Boeing 737-8CX(SF)
Flight ADZ772T
Operating go-around flights at LEJ - Leipzig/Halle Airport and Airplane :camera_flash: spotted from my Balcony. :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Went on my first trip of 2023 yesterday, a day out to Dublin with Ryanair!
Flew onboard 737-800 EI-DWJ on FR1902 from MAN - DUB, followed by 737 MAX 8-200 EI-HGE on FR6898 from DUB - MAN.

2 Likes

Is your spine ok?

1 Like

So far, no issues. I’ll feedback in 3 weeks when I fly Ryanair again.

Here is an E190 from Air Canada.

2 Likes

After two weeks in India I got back home on Monday with Vistara from BLR via DEL to FRA.

A320neo at BLR

B787-9 at DEL

2 Likes

3 weeks after my last trip, we are back in the air again! Today saw me fly onboard Ryanair 737-800 SP-RKF between MAN and PRG! Flying back home tomorrow afternoon onboard another Ryanair 737-800.

3 Likes