Realistic flight routes

Hey, since i like to play as realistically as possible i created an excel document with real flight routes for SYD, NGO and BKK. I got all the data from Flightradar24. Decided to share it with you, as i saw that some of you like to play the game the same way as me. Hope that you find this document helpful. In future i will probably add routes for other playable airports like SAN and MCT. Just to mention, I copied flight routes data for SYD from Krankenwart.

12 Likes

Can you do for all playable airport?

2 Likes

Maybe in the future yes, it takes a lot of time especially with larger airports. Which airport would you like to have it first?

Can you just tell me if you have access to the document?

I already made a list for PRG, INN, IAD, SAN, and NGO, which I accidentally doubled up as it is with Krakenwart and someone else I think. I appreciate the effort! Unfortunately, we’d already scrounged those together and they’re based off all sources (several websites, FR24, FlightAware, etc.).
I don’t mean this as a slight or discouragement, just for your reference so you know incase you decide to do the work for another airport or more for these. :slight_smile:
Mine (for topics mods let me keep separate) were titled “____ realistic contracts” or similar. As for the others, they ended up as comments in the missing airports/airlines threads. I even tried to get gate assignments nailed down later on. See below for links. Cheers!

INN:

NGO:

IAD:

SAN:

NGO:

5 Likes

Ohh I havent seen all these topics. I remember seeing list of routes for LHR so it would be nice if all the data would be put together in the same topic so it’s easier finding them. Since all the playable airports are covered I won’t be doing routes for them again.

So the only useful thing that I made is the list of routes for Bangkok which is coming soon.

1 Like

Can I request any accurate airline contracts for the upcoming airport - BKK? Several airlines served this airport.

I haven’t done any for BKK so far, I haven’t even used the one from SYD any more, as I have made contracts directly via FR24 on a more or less daily basis.

I last saved a list where someone had designed a kind of programme and the data was automatically saved in an Excel file. But this has not been updated since the spring. Unfortunately I don’t remember who did it and I hope I understood it correctly.

1 Like

I would, but I only make the lists for airports I have so far, which I don’t have LHR or SYD (or BRI or MCT but eh).

I use flightsfrom(dot)com. It’s a quality list, gives you equipment, frequency and times.

1 Like

Seeing that the new UI allows for manual flight nr changes I made a similar list myself and are now adding realistic flight nrs to it. Also easier to identify whether or not a route is still active.

And of course my wife now tells me I am a nerd to do that :joy:

2 Likes