Screenshot competition

How to play this game

If you are playing from scratch then you should check out this video…

Wrong place to ask but there are youtube videos all over, it’s hard to explain

• Keep doing this
  • Shut down the competition

0 voters

Just to see what yall want, nobody seems to be posting anything

Right, thanks for input, I won’t be hosting this anymore thanks to those who participated

2 Likes

Oh right this still exists, so many things I started but then never continued

I was looking through some old notifications out of boredom and remembered this still exists, should I restart it as I am also restarting the news channel? (on that topic, story on SXM soon, but I need images)

• Restart this, I’ll post something!
  • Don’t restart, nobody will post anything like last time.

0 voters

Also, I have no idea if I’m still good to do this, if I’m not any mods let me know and I’ll stop

4 Likes

Ending voting on this at midnight MDT, so I can get a consice answer get your vote in

Is it being continued?

According to a 75% vote In favor of it, yep

2 Likes

WELCOME Back to the screenshot competition.

Seeing as the game has recently been updated contrary to what happened last time I hope that there are going to be a lot more entries

This competition will follow a certain set of rules and they will be as follows (you can return to this post to see them):
The screenshot must follow the set theme for that month (will be posted with each announcement for that months competition)
They must follow the airport as well
Screenshots cannot be posted twice
Only one post per person
Captions are allowed for the pictures
Voter rules!
You can vote in any photo and on as many as you want, if you like them all, vote on them all!

Now for this month’s theme
Take a screenshot of a plane approaching SXM from the iconic maho beach, maybe even recreate a famous photo from that beach, it’s up to you!
Airport
Obviously, SXM

Winners be counted by how many :heart:’s there are on their message
This competitions winner’s photo will be featured in a news story, not a huge glory, but just something you should be aware of
Voting will end on July 31st at midnight and winner will be announced the day after

Good luck and have fun!

And welcome back to the screenshot competition!

If you read this far, you get a fun fact: my father used to do something similar to this on dodge charger forums and host a photo competition, it was always a huge thing for my family trying to choose the best one we could never decide.

2 Likes

Could you expand a bit more on what is classed as “approaching”?

Landing.

Here’s a rough example from the SXM SharePoint

3 Likes

Yup looks good

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

1 Like