SXM Pre Release discussion

I have this feeling it won’t come out until the end of next month.

1 Like

There is just so much the devs chose to work on. And from the looks of it most of them aren’t ready yet

Many things are ready. Now its painting time :slight_smile:

DH 6 Twin Otter?

1 Like

yes!

I’m worried about the contracts update. It sounds great for the first part but "… from nonplayable will be only routes that are existing in real life. This rule is valid from Muscat. When contracts will come you will be able to invite every airline to your airport "

What about airports like BRI or NGO. NGO is basically regional airport with almost no international traffic (no us flights, no eu flights). This airport will become boring as hell. So you will have to invite basically all non asian airliners to be able to handle their planes…

Yes. Real connections are rather only M for BRI but its the same in reality. L stands were specially created by devs to allow players taste L planes - remember that it was second playable airport in game. So you will be able to create your own dreamed schedule board by using contaracts.
NGO has several international connection in reality :slight_smile:

Painting liveries?
If so, can’t wait to see the new airlines!

But you still can get contracts that don’t exist irl. The only difference is that the ones that exist are free while the others need to be bought like we do rn

I did not say they dont have international “traffic” but it is like 1x EU, 1x US as you can see here.

also I understand it is not “real world” to recieve 777 from BRI, but AI L planes are key to make money. If you buy your first L slot at NGO and you wont recieve any L from LEJ, PRG, BRI etc… that will be a problem for new players.

Also I think devs should take a look at 100 silver planes reward per connection with player and give more planes for more difficult connection - ok leave 100 for IAD-SAN but 100 for IAD-BRI or SAN-MCT? It is not much fair. I think it could be like 50-100-200- SAN-IAD (50) SAN - NGO (100) SAN - MCT (200)- for example.

Dont worry. I think that generic connections from playable airports will stay.

I already said that you can buy contracts. And even if tom is wrong about planes from playable airports japan (and asia in general) also operate L planes on shorter flights. So you still can see some L planes arrive.

News! First test of SXM in progress :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And as a small addition - finally reworked A333 Delta livery

1 Like

No it seems the same, the logo still seems stretched

I have to disagree. When you put them side by side the one in the pic looks different.

Oh yeah I see it now

Tom do you know wether the economy will change or not?

Sorry for long answer. In my opinion yes because there will be a lot of new things that will impact your earnings. So for me yes.

Some news about SXM!