SXM Pre Release discussion

Yes. And turbines are moving inside

2 Likes

this is airport of mexico city?

No. Sint Maarten

I, personally do not like PRG Airport. Its desolate. Open up hub with 10K and cant open up any of the M/L pads after the fact you accumulate the 4K for the use and You must pay to open the S
Pad first! Why? S planes don’t make money. You can get a pad under T2 and still cant open them. No patience. I have cleared the hurdles for INN & BRI thus far.

There are no partners for PRG for me to hang around sending my own fleet be suicide. Not. Developers please do something about it. Same problem with IAD as well. Not going to waste time.

#AngryPlayer

What do you mean there are no partners?
And you can build Prague up quite easily. As with any airport it starts a little slowly but soon speeds up and gathers momentum.

Yea it is quite quick on Prague I think but he said he isn’t getting any connection partners probably because others don’t want to or already have one

Some new shots from SXM

5 Likes

Has it ever been considered getting the jetways go to the L2 boarding door on 757s and L aircraft?

1 Like

It has evolved significantly compared to the initial development period, and our expectations have grown in proportion to that.

1 Like

Hey @TomMordon,
do you have any news or informations about if the Radar come back to WoA maybe in the upcoming release with SXM or in the future?

Yes. Radar will come back and will be part of game. Its planned for incoming update but devs cant promise that it will happen. Maybe a bit postponed.

3 Likes

That sounds good! :+1:

Will the unlock criteria for SXM be based on passengers or cargo handled at LEJ?

When SXM release for playable airport, will the start of the game start with $10,000 dollars and one active plane stand with standard ground crews (1 of 5 rating) and no cargo facility.

Or do players have to complete Leipzig Airport first?

It depends. You can complete Leipzig and gain access to SXM for free or pay with Golden Planes for direct access to SXM.

I think you’ll have at least 2 pax stands for S planes as there haven’t been any airports with less than that. I didn’t see any cargo terminal so i guess you can cargo stands asap (if you can afford it) and like at all airports I think you’ll get 1 of each services besides advanced handling.

2 Likes

New destinations (probably)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chfvmjrs9Dn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is it just me or are all the B777s shorter than the Air France 77W?