SYD - Post release discussion

Yes should be 787-9s same with the direct non stop BA LHR-SYD it’s down as a 787-8 should be 787-9, I also hope they add project sunrise Qantas A35K non stop from LHR & JFK.

1 Like

I think you can get the 789 from SIN for BA, so at least it’s there if you want it.

And a A321 :sweat_smile:

But the reason LEJ and PRG are so close is because they’re so different. PRG is a mid-size mostly budget airport, and LEJ is almost all cargo, with mostly small regional carriers for pax.

3 Likes

did they fix the no large thing in the domestic terminals

1 Like

No it should be a 777.

LHR and MAN are also pretty different tho.

Yea they did

And I have gotten a reply which isn’t good news.

Since we already have this destination in-game (currently only reachable by player-owned DHC6) I suppose there could be a high possibility we might also get it as a regular ai-plane arrival with the new DH8B-planes :slight_smile:

1 Like

What should be a B777?

The ba from singapore.

That be a strange looking 777.

6 Likes

Well sometimes its a 777. Although when it is i think its the -200 but. Mb

Just looked and it’s only the Twin Otter that can go their at the moment so got that doing the short hop, hopefully Dash 8-200 will as well then I can swap it round.

2 Likes

It’s normally a 777-300ER but that’s the summer time, as it’s winter out there guess that’s why they using a B789.

But I definitely gonna get this :rofl:

2 Likes

Hold the Phone! How many stops dose this 321 need? :rofl:

1 Like

It also has one in larnaca like the Tel Aviv one.

We shall assume. LHR - BAH - DEL - SIN - CNS - SYD seems plausible.

1 Like

Only one in the world of WoA :rofl: but in real world it’s a A321LR and when Liz Truss used Titan A321LR G-XATW to Sydney it stopped four times. So we need it in the game as special event

2 Likes