SYD - Post release discussion

:joy: my grandparents were in a titan 321neo. Wonder if it was the same one! They said it was good. (Doesnā€™t take much to beat BA tho :joy:)

Probably used up half her time as PM on the flight aloneā€¦

3 Likes

It was when Boris was PM.

Uhh, that beautiful new Bloo guy :roll_eyes:

well I got it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Seen on sochul meeja, that SYD not running smoothly anymore since they added ground vehicles anyone else have this issue? If so then Iā€™m gonna hold off downloading the update.

1 Like

Have not had any issues since the update. Iā€™ll try to fill the airport if that changes anything.

3 Likes

Does it lag if you watch an aircraft land? Like it goes okay then it stutters.

Nope, no issues. Iā€™d post a vid but itā€™s not authorised here.

Oh sorry Iā€™ll delete it.

• Purchase S stand at SYD with jetbridge
  • Wait for DH8D to park there
  • Plane uses buses and steps instead of jetbridge

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

8 Likes

FINALLY
SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS IT
Iā€™ve been trying to get them to change that for ages and they wonā€™t listen :sob:

8 Likes

At bare minimum I want them to use the crosswalk to walk to the terminal at those gates. You arenā€™t going to be bussed to that gate lol!

8 Likes

Negative. Before Covid there were around 100 F100s still in commercial use. 60% of them in Australia, 20% in Iran and 10% across Europe. By November 2023 the last European carrier withdrew them and by that time it looks like there were only like 60 F100s in use worldwide, around 50% of them operating in Australia.

1 Like

They wouldnā€™t use the jet bridge anyway, be better if it was like the Qantas terminal where it has them walk to the terminal on foot that be a better option.

I think something else they could do would be to just make those gates M compatable like they are able to irl

If you look at this photo near the top left you can see a jetstar where one of those S stands are in game

Hereā€™s some better photos

8 Likes

I agee, also need Virgin Australia branded ATRs if we got B777 which they donā€™t have anymore then at least let us have ATR 72s in Virgin Australia

10 Likes

Woooo yeah baby! Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been waiting for, thatā€™s what itā€™s all about!

6 Likes

I still havenā€™t got to regional yetā€¦ :no_mouth:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not at international yetā€¦ donā€™t feel too bad.

1 Like