SYD - Post release discussion

I’m level 41…on LHR ,40 levels to go but I’m definitely going to buy SYD with GP, saving hasn’t gone well so far as I ‘accidentally’ purchased the 757 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your probably one of the most unlikely user who haven’t SYD yet, I’m at level 78 soon approach level 79 so I’m not going to bother buying SYD with gold planes. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeh I say 3 weeks minimum till I get it, not really in any rush, I’ll get it when I get it.

1 Like

Probably more than 3 weeks, cause school is starting next week on a Tuesday followed by work experience. They all absorb most of my time but I have to do them, no exemption.

1 Like

I start on the Wednesday

I’m level 33 so not far from getting international.

Damn I feel like I don’t have a life, I’m at 55 going on 56 :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Hmm yes accidentally acquiring a 757. Something I’m definitely, and I mean definitely not guilty of on multiple counts.

1 Like

Oh yea just casually buying a multi million peace of machinery. Just an accident. Happens a lot tbh :joy:

As I said, I couldn’t possibly buy such a wonderful plane by accident. At least that’s what I tell myself anyways.

1 Like

Accidentally brought 4 of them at IAD and sent them to AWA members, finger slipped on that one…

2 Likes

Explains where this mysterious 757 has randomly appeared from…

2 Likes

Level 16 me:
(please ignore the previous edit, my brain defaulted to the very wrong thing and I have no idea why)

2 Likes

And the journey is done. Thanks for the good time SYD! -

(When new airport? /joking lol)

5 Likes

Just a question, does syd do dual runway arrivals irl because if so It would be cool to see it in game like at mct

Yes people have talked abt it. They have probably considered it, and we do not know what the plan is.

2 Likes

Anyone else get a pink screen if you zoom out after watching an aircraft take off?

6 Likes

It hurts my eyes :hot_face:

3 Likes

:joy: same here

2 Likes

Would be good if Qantas Freight A332F was added, fly cargo further afield.

9 Likes