Tons of new leaks - dev chat

I think that it can be in Thursday? I’m so excited for the 320 devs give us a tease for when it maybe comes

2 Likes

We have something on the forum right now! Seems only A319 and A19N right now, let’s wait and see if there are more to come!

7 Likes

Can we have similar interior passengers for all flights too view as shown below

That would be awesome but it may not be possible due to technical limits of the game (it is only a mobile game after all). But we’ll see

3 Likes

What I really, really would like in whatever the next update will be? Is a fix for having to relaunch the game a second time just to receive other players planes. Also, notifications of other players planes arrival as well as your own planes from them was great in the past version.

3 Likes

There should be an option to turn this off. Since if you have a lot of planes/player connections you just get notifications non-stop

1 Like

The first one should be coming in the a320 update, sorry if I forgot to write that

1 Like

……and I have no idea how I deleted my post. :rofl:

And it’s back

1 Like

Lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

Not gana lie I sometimes wake up and check if a new release has come (I think I’m insane) I can’t wait for the new update

11 Likes

Same here

1 Like

devs we “need” a new release plz :sob:

We wait still the devblog 3 weeks ….

5 Likes

Them “we will be doing a dev blog soon” 3 weeks later😭

1 Like

They said there would be a devblog in one week and its officially now been three weeks. I will continue to be patient…

6 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

New release of updates - will be Surprize :grin::grin::grin:, like End of Spring gift! :grin:

6 Likes

Guys

There’s a livestream today be sure to be there if you can! It’s coming today. Who’s excited! :eyes:

6 Likes