UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Having played MCT for a bit this morning, I noticed flights from my connection partners are arriving, when they should have arrived yesterday. Also shows one of my own aircraft (E-170 from AMM) as arriving at 23:33 last night, and it’s currently 08:03 in the morning the next day.

Also worth adding that the E-170 won’t spawn, and I’m not sure if the aircraft mentioned have actually returned to my connection partners?

I’ve also restarted my device, and the issue is still present.

2 Likes

I thought the 23:33 flight is a future arrival. That would be confusing as well, since the flight from MCT to AMM is not that long.

2 Likes

After send your aircraft, and when you send next your aircraft, very often you get to the end of list of list of airport. So it’s take time to list back to your’s unlocked destination. Less time’s it’s rember you last position, where you click to send.

Plus slider under list of destination very small, and it’s not easy to get him work, like you want to fast get to start of you open destination.

(Phone Xiaomi Mi 9 lite)

2 Likes

It isn’t the UI itself but I have found that my iPhone 6, that previously had some progress, can’t get past the screen where you can select your airport, it just crashes out. I can access the hangar fine. Also, I saw this happening when the new UI was released. (Yes, this is ‘a bit’ late)

1 Like

So as you can see I have completed the achevment for the ATR76 but if you look here (bottom picture) it doesn’t say I have.

See?
I’ve experienced this many times before.

Doesn’t achievement aircrafts go straight to your landing queue and your fleet?

1 Like

Yeah, but the fleet menu says I dident get it, I think the menu doesn’t realise I got it, reset and then it was there

@Player8888065037
Ive got another simular bug

Got the achevment to unlock ATR76

But here it siad I dosent. Reset and that dident fix the bug lost an opportunity to get a ATR76

I didn’t know Tokyo Haneda was in France.

2 Likes

It’s, not, its in japan, thats ment to say toolhouse for that plane anyways

How do you have 4 qantas 787s? When I had NGO there was only 2 and all QF112?

I just kept 1 arrival only… Btw, I do know that Haneda is in Japan, thus a bit of failed sarcasm…

2 Likes

Happened to me too the same problem, to solve, i tap on the green square and scrool sideways, took me 2 tap to arrive at the beginning, but no need to took the too small slider.

I noticed another little bug, during activities countdown on the right, for those >1 minute long the counter says, 1.01 - 1.00 - 60.00 - 59.00

So counts 2 second plus than normal, for now i can’t keep the video of this strange error, but keep an eye on it

the second one has been there since the beginning, I would say, just enjoy the extra time, often on the smaller aircraft you need it :slight_smile:

This just happened to me in MCT:

I paused the game with the Start Button (not the On/Off button!), and after resuming the green progress bars were gone:

After quitting the game via Main Menu and restart the bars were reset:

Someone noticed this before?

Bug Reports for version 1.4.3 release only - #8 by SaxonianAirlines .

1 Like

2 of us. That makes it official :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Forgot to check the 1.4.3 bug thread.

1 Like

Is the ‘status’ part of the player arrivals meant to change when the aircraft has touched down? This is a new aircraft btw (the aircraft right in the middle of the screen)

1 Like

No matter how many times I have exited the game, and went back in, it has been like this for many months and I really want to get rid of of one of them to get the ATR.

1 Like

I don’t know why there is a time shown in this window. I also recognize this when I buy new planes even after they already touched down