UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

This happens if you click on the screen quickly after accepting to play a landing mini game, completing it, and the after exiting, show this screen. Choosing a new view solves it, but pretty cool none the less
After the mini game

After the plane is in stand

Does the bug still exist and how do I get that?

1 Like

I still have my doubts that this is the reason. Recent example: I had a good exchange with 4 other players at IAD and all immediately stopped.

Sometimes, it can happen…

Hi

I noticed different speed of seconds depending on the plane size and service type. Especially fuel on L and X planes as well as cargo seems to be slow.

Its especially visible when comparing the general plane timer and the service timer: 1 fuel second seems to be 2-2.5 plane seconds making the fuel service terribly slow an missing rewards without manually speeding the services up.

Also the timers itself are weird: They go from 1:01, 1:00, 0:60, 0:59. But thats not the main issue.

Noticed the “slow seconds problem” especially in NGO and SAN, may be existant on other airports to.
Plattform: Android
Version: 1.5.5

Cheers

1 Like

I just saw that the same problem is referred to here: Incorrect timers between airplane and service timer

1 Like

And yes this is known

Unsure if this is a bug or a technical issue so apologies if this is in the wrong place as it is a very small nitpick.

Some of the TUI flight numbers from UK airports start with X3 which is TUI Germany’s airline designator rather than BY which is TUI Airways in the UK.

Also the Brussels airlines short haul flights have aircraft registration as flight numbers rather than SN flight numbers any idea why?

This isn’t in anyway ruining the game for me but it’s nagging at my anal attention to detail.

1 Like

Probably not a bug, probably intentional as then that would have to change for every other airline as well, so probably to save time for bigger things

1 Like

It came out to me placing the camera to see from the tail of the plane

1 Like

Hi, I bought an E190 in stripes colour and received a white one. Second time now. Please help, it takes ages to save up those silver planes to buy.

When you initially UNLOCK a plane, it will only unlock the white livery. You then have to buy the stripe livery after buying the plane itself.
P.s. You could’ve unlocked the E190 for free after handling 100 of them at PRG.

Well that makes sense, and is frustrating as I was up to 45/100 to achieve that exact thing… There needs to be a better description on how to buy planes and paint schemes. How frustrating.

Yeah, last time you used to be able to unlock any livery (I think) but since the addition of the Snow White livery, you can’t do that anymore.

1 Like

Ok, 1st off the last 3 days I keep logging in every one of my planes are red that is not how I logged off. Bug or so

Yet all my planes cash intake in red too. N I can’t fix that. Plus on top of yesterday the plane needed maintenance was going to cost me well over 2,000 I told her to go to this one location which cost me 8 Grand unlock and yet I couldn’t send it there I had to go send it to the other location for another 6 Grand thanks for screwing me out of my money.

I play because there’s no ads but it doesn’t help if I’m going to get screwed over repeatedly.

The fuel you pay for, and currently you have to pay for maintenance, after that, you can send you plane off to make money. Fuel is always red, but after finishing handling, you earn this much:
destination - fuel = income. Example, 400 from a destination, - 100 for fuel = 300 income

1 Like

Maintenance always costs money and you have to pay to unlock a destination for maintenance, as not all airports can have maintenance, so it didn’t scam you. You pay for the destination, which is permanently unlocked, and also for the maintenance

1 Like

The thing ur not getting. I clicked to unlock it, it took the cash. I wasn’t able to select it to use it I ended up having to pay up again. To select option b.

I’m saving up to do things and it’s not helping me when it’s having me to spend my money elsewhere unnecessarily.
But fine if you all say that’s normal the fact that it just took my money on lock things when I’d rather wait to unlock the stuff.

what about the fact that when I load the game My planes are all in solid red. Oh when that plane comes in this bastard that plane is always negative it is never positive on the income. I initially have to select the location that’s worth like $700 and then it takes away another hundred just so I can go fly there. The game is trying to take more money rather than give it. Because if I have spot x open and if the plane is in red what’s the point of me trying to finish doing the plane I’m not going to get credit for it and it takes a half hour to do those planes. I am closing the game with everything in good status it doesn’t help if it’s going to go straight to Red you’re failing status when I reload the game.

No idea on that one then, do you have a before and after screenshot?

Restart the airport. You will keep the airplanes you bought. Somewhere here in the forum are guides to playable airports in the game.

1 Like