UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

How do you have 4 qantas 787s? When I had NGO there was only 2 and all QF112?

I just kept 1 arrival only… Btw, I do know that Haneda is in Japan, thus a bit of failed sarcasm…

2 Likes

Happened to me too the same problem, to solve, i tap on the green square and scrool sideways, took me 2 tap to arrive at the beginning, but no need to took the too small slider.

I noticed another little bug, during activities countdown on the right, for those >1 minute long the counter says, 1.01 - 1.00 - 60.00 - 59.00

So counts 2 second plus than normal, for now i can’t keep the video of this strange error, but keep an eye on it

the second one has been there since the beginning, I would say, just enjoy the extra time, often on the smaller aircraft you need it :slight_smile:

This just happened to me in MCT:

I paused the game with the Start Button (not the On/Off button!), and after resuming the green progress bars were gone:

After quitting the game via Main Menu and restart the bars were reset:

Someone noticed this before?

Bug Reports for version 1.4.3 release only - #8 by SaxonianAirlines .

1 Like

2 of us. That makes it official :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Forgot to check the 1.4.3 bug thread.

1 Like

Is the ‘status’ part of the player arrivals meant to change when the aircraft has touched down? This is a new aircraft btw (the aircraft right in the middle of the screen)

1 Like

No matter how many times I have exited the game, and went back in, it has been like this for many months and I really want to get rid of of one of them to get the ATR.

1 Like

I don’t know why there is a time shown in this window. I also recognize this when I buy new planes even after they already touched down

It should the moment it’s on the landing list, I get the same, way to fill up that list tho

Why can’t the link application from BRI to INN be cancelled? Because I want to connect with the other player (the current status is pending approval)

My game version: ver 1.4.3
My airport: BRI
My Nickname: Lindalo

Pls help me to delete this player, thx!!

Usually you just need to tap on the hourglass button.

I was tap this button more times. But can’t remove this player.

Since the “Feedback” portal is just an announcement portal, use the Facebook or Instagram pages of WoA and explain this problem via DM.

I was explain this problem in Facebook pages from Dec 2020 to now. But nobody can help me to solve this problem.

Probably you should try a reinstall of the game.

Hello everyone,

Recently I saw new anomaly. In the menu ‘’ my fleet’’ you can now order the maintenance.

BUT, it doesn’t work well.

This is when you open the menu :

All planes are not ordered.

You click on button that order by maintenance :

Looks correct, but, if you click again :

Nothing happened

It will be cool when it work well :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That system doesn’t work for anyone. Atleast for me it doesn’t.

I have just reinstalled the game, but the player cannot be cancelled. What else can I do? Because the player is already connected to other players. Will not pay with me again. So I can only connect with other players. please help me!