UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

While looking into the service timing issue I reported in PRA I found another error that is maybe related to the same root cause. It can happen that service time to proceed a service is displayed as 4:60 (please have a look at my screenshot). Shouldn’t this be 5:00 or 4:59? I assume this has something to do how service times are calculated after the airplane has been assigned to a gate with a jetbridge. As you can see the service has just been assinged and the service personal are just about to board the airplane and begin their duty.

1 Like

Please make it to be realistic. The plane pass on the another without stop. Make the plans to wait each other without interact.

It usually does work properly but in this case, it hasn’t. Don’t forget that this is only a game and bugs can pop up at any time. I personally wouldn’t call it a “kids game” as such.

Okay, i got you. Sorry for saying that.

No, that’s fine. I understand you are probably a bit frustrated because the game isn’t as realistic as you would want it to be. Which is why you bringing up these bug reports is useful to the devs so that they can fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just stopped by to post about this very issue. It seems like it’s been lost in the cracks as it’s a year and a half old. Any word on it?
Thanks.

Additionally, I noticed the help icon in the upper left corner on the player connection screen doesn’t work. It doesn’t do anything.

Thanks

When I open a airport I always get error says unable to download required data and it happens every single time

Continuing the discussion from UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself):

You don’t need to create new threads for discussion, we can discuss issues here

As for your issue, it is likely your internet being slow

It’s likely also due to the stopping of the 3D graphics on 1.0. With 2.0 about to be released this should be a non issue going forward

1 Like