UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

It should the moment it’s on the landing list, I get the same, way to fill up that list tho

Why can’t the link application from BRI to INN be cancelled? Because I want to connect with the other player (the current status is pending approval)

My game version: ver 1.4.3
My airport: BRI
My Nickname: Lindalo

Pls help me to delete this player, thx!!

Usually you just need to tap on the hourglass button.

I was tap this button more times. But can’t remove this player.

Since the “Feedback” portal is just an announcement portal, use the Facebook or Instagram pages of WoA and explain this problem via DM.

I was explain this problem in Facebook pages from Dec 2020 to now. But nobody can help me to solve this problem.

Probably you should try a reinstall of the game.

Hello everyone,

Recently I saw new anomaly. In the menu ‘’ my fleet’’ you can now order the maintenance.

BUT, it doesn’t work well.

This is when you open the menu :

All planes are not ordered.

You click on button that order by maintenance :

Looks correct, but, if you click again :

Nothing happened

It will be cool when it work well :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That system doesn’t work for anyone. Atleast for me it doesn’t.

I have just reinstalled the game, but the player cannot be cancelled. What else can I do? Because the player is already connected to other players. Will not pay with me again. So I can only connect with other players. please help me!

Hello, due to holiday it took me some time to test the actual version on all airports. The graphic error seems to be solved, also the hangar is OK now. Thanks a lot to the developers! I am working in software development projects so I really appreciate the effort that has been taken to solve the bugs. Thanks a lot!!!

Alright didn’t have time too read all of the posts so hopefully this is not a duplicate.
At Prague airport I turned off certain plane arrival, 4 of these airplanes filled up my arrival slots while I was turning them off, after a while the timer to land ran out on them with other planes backing up ready to land behind them. After servicing one on the ground for that airplane size (L) a slot came open so one of the 4 planes was given permission to land in that ground slot then the arrival slot that opened said there were no arrivals in which I have about ten saying “now”. I spent another twenty grand to open a second L slot but the third plane waiting will not land.

How dose 1 plane get handled by 3 players?

Purely down to timing. When a plane passes it’s 4 hour window. It gets shopped around to available players. If 3 happen to pick it up at the same time and service it, you get the above. Quite rare to get 3 but not an uncommon occurrence to get more than 1

1 Like

Oh, alright.

Something similar happens for me. It sorts one direction but not in reverse like the other columns.

1 Like

It happens to everyone.

1 Like

Apologies if this is the incorrect location, first time poster and all that.

Over the last 24 hours this message keeps appearing on all airports, no issue with my internet, cache etc.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Whether coincidence or not, since the message started to appear I’ve not had any planes arrive from other players.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

I belive its a android problem. Only android users seem to be encountering this.

That’s a twist that hasn’t reported yet. More “victims” have posted in this thread:

And this one: