UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

I also get the pop-up but I do get arrivals from other players.

Iā€™m also using an android device: as an update, 2 player arrivals just ā€˜arrivedā€™ - not sure what is going on, very hit and miss with the player arrivals thatā€™s for sure.

Please put this in plane Size topic. This isnt an user interface problem

The game crashed then this happened.

I couldnā€™t fine the L sized tier but report area. I searched and still couldnā€™t find it. So I put it there.

This happened to me too. I quit the game, emptied the cache and restart. Then the achievements were displayed again.

1 Like

Same here.

Yeah, that happens to my brain once in awhile.

Theyā€™ve identified the issue with the Wi-Fi connection pop up and looks like they have fixed it for the next update

I didnā€™t know where I should put this so I have decided to put it here.

I believe that there should be two different timers for the waiting time, and the servicing time (landing and taxiing time included for player aircrafts). Once I waited for a while, because I donā€™t have a lot of X stands, I could assign this aircraft to a stand. The thing that has happened however, is that it seems that the waiting time has overruled the servicing time in the code. Is this a bug?

1 Like

I donā€™t quite understand this but if your saying that the waiting for landing timer is still there after being cleared to land, I belive that would be a bug.

No I donā€™t think so. That aircraft is still showing as IN AIR, therefore the waiting timer is still in force even though it has been selected for landing
I think once the status changes to LANDING, then it flips to the servicing timer and kicks that one off.
If itā€™s not doing that, then I would agree it could be. A bug but I canā€™t confirm based on the screenshot

Yeah, sorry, wasnā€™t clearā€¦ usually the servicing timer should come on when the plane has a standā€¦ also, it continued from 4:29 when it was landing. Thatā€™s what I have noticed for both player and airline aircrafts.

1 Like

When i try to login i get a black screen at the moment i expect screen to choose airport.
I have downloaded newest version of oxygenos today for my oneplus6. But problem can also happened couple of days earlier because i didnt have time to play

Hi everyone, i want to share some bugs that i had the last Monday in NGO, i donā€™t know if the same thing happens to you, regards.

The green line is missing

Iā€™ve had the same and it was also at NGO have no idea why it happend thoā€¦

this happens always to me with every airport when i put the game in background and keep it again after several minutes (for calls or other), so i need to close the game and open it again to have again the green progress bar.

Plus i addes this:

" i noticed thisā€¦if the game is located in a language different from English, (in my case Italian) the notification text is still in english.

Wasnā€™t it possible to add the possibility to have the notification in the same language as the game? "

The timer thing is still happeningā€¦ Note that this was after assigning it to a gate and I did not exit the game.
Also note that these happen to me when I leave player planes for a while, until I decide to assign them to a gate.

Upon first starting the game today, all the buttons in the menu lacked the respective text, except for the ā€œresume airportā€ button.
After restarting the app, the text on all buttons was back. I donā€™t know if that was just a one time thing or not, but thought Iā€™d share it.

Iā€™m using v1.4.3 on iPhone X iOS 14.8

I believe there used to be 3 destinations from PRG for maintenance (FRA) Frankfurt, (OSR) Ostrava and another. Today I had multiple planes ready for maintenance and could only send them to (FRA) with two slots available for (OSR) and no third maintenance destination.