UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Hello, I wanted to check with you guys. Since I’m still very new.

I got the achievement and it says it should unlock the AT76. But when I go in the hangar it says I need to spend two GP?

Same for my next plane that I unlocked.

I also tried to close the app and clear the cash.

Is this where it should be unlocked or am I completely lost?

I am on an android phone.
If you need more info let me know what.

on “your fleet” what you see?

In my fleet I have both planes.

But in the hangar it says I need to spend two GP to unlock the AT76. And I thought the unlock achievement is for unlocking them in the hangar.

Becuse there is a nother achievement to get your own for your fleet.

If I am incorrect I do need an explanation.

can you do a print of your hangar?

maybe the 2 GP requested are to unlock the liveries?

as in this print?

Here is AT76 snow wite, in my hangar.

If I press my fleet I have it. And two other planes because I also finished the achievements where you get one.

When I got mine they were just gift planes they did not unlock in the hangar.

Hello, I have been playing this game for a long time. I quit the game around 4 months ago before it wasn’t working and I recently downloaded it. The problem I am having is the fact the amount of handled passengers has stayed at 68, despite me playing for over 3 hours. I know I handled way more passengers as I got over 4K tokens but the passengers stayed at the same number. I have tried to restart the game, cleared the data in the Game Centre and even restarted my phone several times. I’m not sure what to do. I have an iPhone XR.

Hope you can help,

Dan

Here’s a new issue…

This happened after the game showed a “Something Went Wrong” page, then sent me back to the main menu. Went back onto SAN to complete an IAD achievement, which I have completed (Thanks @Stefan_XS) but when I waited for GPs, nothing came.

So far, I’ve had this but never atually completed a achievement at the time of this glitch, but I get the achement screen back after restarting the game. Maybe then you’ll get your achevment.

1 Like

Welp, restarting helps for almost everything. Thx!

1 Like

No problem!
Restarting has never not solved a problem for me other then the old warning that got fixed in 1.4.3

Still not fixed:

friendly reminder, this still is an issue

The locked arrival issue still contiues in all airport with related to new LEJ

That has been noted in the 1.5.0 thread and it has been passed to the devs

1 Like

Handling you plane passenger for timer 0:00

Then make fast return for main menu, and return to game.

And after ending cleaning, game think that you already done your second passengers handling.

As result you skip 2 passengers service.
Possibly work in any airport, any plane.
I test in INN (E190, even I skip for few planes simultaneously.)
LEY B787.

And then losing all your taxiing incoming planes who start landing again?

Edit:
This remark reflects the opinion that the downside of doing this is bigger then skipping the services. So even as a bug it has no negatieve consequences, in my opinion.

1. I find bug randomly.
  2. Locate bug.
  3. repeat in different situation.
  4. Post Bug.
    Even if it minor bug, it still bug, that someday can be big pain in ass. Even it no useful.

1. Some Aircraft Rego from my connection partner in LEJ doesn’t have the ‘D’.
  2. The game has the time in my Timezone wrong by an hour early… It is hard to code for certain time zones as they can change and hour forward and/or back.