UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

This was supposed to be fixed in 1.5.1

Aircraft purchased prior to 1.5.1 will still have 0- registrations. Aircraft t purchased after will have D- registrations.

Don’t know where else to put this… Why does the game give me two usernames of the same player?

1 Like

First I heared of it. This could be the first time it’s happened…

I know it isn’t as it has been reported before in the past, but it has happened again.

1 Like

Oh, must have not been at the form then, cause I see every thing posted since I came here. So its been a while unless I’m blind

I had that too with mare’s dash 8s from prague, possibly he purchased it before he changed name?

The images on the buttons for the passenger camera views should be reversed. Currently the icon showing the left side window let’s you look out of the right side window of the plane and vice versa.

In addition the passenger view on the BAe146 is positioned above the wings. It would make more sense to have it under the wings as that’s where the windows are.

Hello

I handled enough CRJ at IAD. But it’s not unlocked. My in game name is Made2Move.

Something I’ve noticed with the recent update, when an aircraft arrives onto stand and becomes a handling card, the entire list seems to randomly jumps from to one end and then back to its original position. Can’t really add a photo about this, but wondering if anybody else has noticed it?

Screenshot_20220330-090119_World of Airports
Screenshot_20220330-085936_World of Airports
The airport name and three letter code are swapped for the Austrian retro livery and the 747 prototype

Screenshot_20220403-213858_World of Airports
Screenshot_20220403-213858_World of Airports
Found It here too

I think they are done to differentiate the ‘normal’ planes and ‘special’ planes.

Hi, I have a little problem with one of my planes in SAN.

The aircraft is not actually due for maintenance yet, but it shows like this. It can’t be sent anywhere anymore.

Cf. attached screenshots.

Solutions tried so far:

1. change active airport.
  2. restart the game.
  3. change device.

Solutions not tried yet:

1. reinstall game.

User ID: Joshi.X
Device: Apple iPad Pro (iPad OS 15.4.1) & iPhone 12 (iOS 15.4.1)

I would really appreciate any hints or help.

Hello guys

Apologies if i post this on wrong section.

Found a bug in MCT to Bahrain, especially on the departure of L type aircraft. I have 1 departure slot, but can’t send any plane to that destination.

However, this did not happen on the departure of the M type aircraft

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Many thanks in advance.

This is the right place, no idea about the bug

Iran aseman from mashad has a double EP in the callsign

Uh, woapedia, I don’t think I’ve heard of the Dutch city of “aniversary test”

1 Like

I just noticed that when I went from level 12 to level 13, the counter did not reset to 0 but rather stayed at 120 so it is much easier to fill to 130 :).

Bonjour,

Depuis plusieurs semaines plus aucuns avions amis ne viennent dans mes aéroports ???