Update 1.5.2 Bug reports

Screenshot_20220307-225701_World of Airports
Screenshot_20220307-225656_World of Airports
Fixed in recent update, but I noticed when a mini game is ready this happens (asl is the plane that was causing the bar)
HOWEVER, I found out 1. That the 757 now uses 2 baggage trucks and 2. The front door for baggage doesn’t open for said new baggage truck

Doors opening but not

These two explain together (why, if all types of this plane arrival blocked, do I still get it?)

All are happening due to update

A rouge bus…

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? I have the same issue across all my airports now. I have at least 30 gates open at IAD and still shows no flights able to land. I also can’t see any airlines on the routes tab.

Door on the kallitta/DHL livery is farther forward than the actual door

That’s actually correct for the livery. If a 747F has its wingtips liveried, then it’s to be designated for a 747-400F when the 747 becomes an advance model and is split into its variants.

That livery is to be a B744F livery when the advance model is made, and the window after the door is on the real aircraft.

When the door is closed there’s nothing where the actual door is thou so I thought it was a bug

Oh, sorry I’ve just seen what your referring to, the lower deck door. There are quite a few aircraft with misplaced doors compared to the livery, mostly non advance models. Not really any point getting them sorted if the aircraft will be getting remodelled.

Yeah seems to be there on all of the new 747f liveries