Update 1.5.2 released

i took me over 2hrs at NGO for my own planes (20+) and a couple from connection partners to get down.
that’s just boring and extremely annoying, hope they fix that or make the new arrival system optional.

2 Likes

has the starting and landing process been changed? planes are waiting a lot longer after line up before they deoart. this leads to bigger queues of planes waiting for start and less traffic at the gates.

before this update i was able to use the speed up button for arrivals at LEJ but now I have to use the waiting button.

has anybody else experienced this?

The new arrival system is a real mess, I played 2 days to earn 200.000w with around 100 planes… So this game isn’t working any more… This random arrival is the baddest idea ever, first the cut the revenue extremely and then you can’t make money anymore,because the random planes don’t bring enough money… pls. Bring the old system back…

1 Like

Nous devrions avoir la possibilité d’activer ou pas le mini jeu.
Perso je déteste le dégivrage des avions… j’ai le sentiment de perdre mon temps pour des niaiseries.

I am still using speed up button to have enough arrivals at LEJ.

appuyez sur le bouton X

From the best game I play daily to the worst for just an update , please delete the new update winter and gave us the usual game

A further update is coming very soon. Patience folks…

Winter update not bad, it’s just need automation. It’s just little annoying, to press X every time. Or like additional service.

Try this button

doesn’t work.
Не працює, якщо б вона працювала, я б нічого не писав би.

Well, sorry that I tried to help.

Mille mercis pour votre réponse :wink:

1 Like

Hi all.
After the update . The airport when get busy the game keep crashing. Can some tell me what to do ?

So I am currently in muscat been at this airport for a while playing but I haven’t seen any snow or deicing was it Just for the winter? And I noticed they haven’t updated this game in a while hoping there working on a world of airports 2 or will continue to update

The de-icing and snow is, like other weather conditions, in line with the real weather at the respective airports.
So, if it is snowing in Innsbruck in real life, it will be in game, or if it is raining in Nagoya it will be in the game.

“And I noticed they haven’t updated this game in a while hoping there working on a world of airports 2 or will continue to update”

They are working on an update.

It’s essentially going to be a 2.0 version according to what I hear from the devs. From the pieces they have shown and planned items it’s going to be a huge update and SXM will be added as a playable airport.
I think they are a significant way through the process, but have not started final testing yet, so we are a few weeks longer before they are done I think.
But what has been shown will take this game to the next level, and remember this is no Rockstar or Epic games size team, it’s a small team of airplane/airport enthusiasts at heart, so what might take Rockstar a couple of months will take these guys a lot longer

2 Likes