Update 1.5.2 released

This just shows how wildly different views can be. Maybe it works if you don’t do connections but if you do it’s a lot worse. I had 2 @SaxonianAirlines ‘Ls’ due in at LEJ, 1 landed first as usual but the second came in after 6 others wanted to land, including some random guys white one! Its not unusual for me to get 10 Ls & Xs together and I don’t have time to wait for 60 aircraft to land to finish the connections off. The arrival screen makes no sense & I have no idea what is due in so I can’t plan for the connections I send to.

I’m guessing it’s been made like this to fit in with the contracts when it’s released, but in my opinion it’s made things a lot harder. If I have to switch off all my real airline arrivals so I can get connections in a reasonable order then I don’t think it’s right.

1 Like

@pilster 100%. I used to play landing my 40 planes and moving to the next airport. I would be nearly 100% positive that the contracts system will make OA (Other Airline) operations more timely.

And, for people who like just managing their own fleets (I recall someone who turns off ALL other airlines and just flies their own - that’s a way to play).

At least glad to see the developers working out new ways to play.

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the de-icers. Not sure what’ll happen in the summer (maybe extend the boarding time sweat factor in the unairconditioned jet bridges).

Happy Flying!

1 Like

Maybe there is a concept like the takeoff:landing ratio @carlsberg72 slider for owned vs. other airline landings. Can’t turn it off, but change the ratio.

I don’t like random, i prefer predictable gameplay, if you like them it’s your right. But from your logic if you like this, than other’s than don’t like they should suffer.
It’s like playlist of music someone like shuffle list, someone like to listen in order. But in game it’s like there is left only shuffle mode for listening music. I like when everything in certain order, and something make thing that was were straight and understandable, make them unpredictable. And those thing piss me off.
But the main problem, the Game already have very hard time consumption gameplay, but with this changes it up this consumption even higher. I don’t ready to spend additional 1-2 hour only because of gameplay changes. It this game was some kind desktop game in steam, it’s ok, but not for mobile game.
And yes, I played with turn off generic planes.

When does the mini game occur, as I have gone through a few hundred planes now and still no mini game?

It took (NGO) 1hr for 3 out of 4 connection partner planes to land (4th still missing) meaning i have to put in much more game time :frowning: that’s just a no go for me.

Depends on the temp of the airport… I think Andy (carlsberg72) says it above.

1 Like

Live example, at time of me posting, deicing on at IAD, shown by the snowflake on the main screen

1 Like

When clearing my own arrivals, I’m getting random ATRs blocking arrival slots, and thanks to the forced arrivals system they have to land. They are taking up stands which are needed for my aircraft or connection aircraft.

Why pay for aircraft if some random ATR is going to get priority over it? Also a shame we are still bombared with ATRs from INN, but I understand that’s difficult to solve.

Could randomised arrivals not be enabled disabled in the gameplay tab? It then means those who don’t like it don’t have to put up with it.

And just a quick question about the S aircraft using jetways, will CRJs also receive this feature, as it is very common at real airports.

2 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

Indeed, and in the arrival holding slots.

1 Like

Yeh, and these puddle jumpers are keeping me from making money and adding to connection flights with L planes waiting in the arrival queue for an eternity.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to send some of my aircraft out about 5 times now, and each time they won’t depart. The game is also taking ages to load, so presumably the aircraft not departing is a server related issue?

crashing every minute now with the “oops something went wrong” routine and takes several minutes to reload…like in the past my two cents are on server issues.

A mi me pasa lo mismo, entro en cualquier aeropuerto y al momento me saca del aeropuerto y tengo que entrar de nuevo

I’m guessing there are some server issues at the moment which is why that is happening

Maybe the servers don’t like the new arrival system… Even if I disable all generic collections random generic planes are in approach. Very difficult and too timeconsuming to handle connections with this new system. Also new planes from the shop have to wait until the last plane in queue has landed. Previously ist was the other way round.

@Icyk

Yes, I agree on what you’re saying, and have invested considerable time playing the predictable model. It is why I suggested that they can enable a ‘switch’ somewhere to turn it on or off.

Maybe Andy @carlsberg72 can suggest it.

What wrong with this update ,I don’t receive planes anymore ,I was playing this game daily now I barely open and close it ,any solution cause it became so boring

No planes after this update eating for around 10 minutes