Update Issue

Hey guys, I took a look around the WoA FB page in the last post in the comments.
Many players, including Android users with the S21 device (like me), can neither update nor download the game!
It seems like it’s a bigger thing!

I was able to update it just fine. In on a Samsung galaxy A20

The feedback site works now

It’s confirmed as something Google have done with the latest version. They are trying to build a fix for it. But as you can imagine trying to do that on Christmas Day is a little tricky

Mine is super slow to log in, but appears to be working again in all airports, even the AN12 landed!

From what I understand a fix is in the works and much of it now is down to the Google play store in terms of timing as to when folks might see it

1 Like

Hope it is soon, the game is unplayable for me now.:disappointed_relieved::triumph:

I managed to get in, I just had to wait 10mins to get in

Update Issue has been fixed.

I’m so happy :partying_face:, all my long-earned money, golden planes and planes are still there after the deinstallation

2 Likes

Nice! I hope ot dose not take to long to load like it dose for me

Try it.

1 Like

Just did! And it loaded normally!:smiley:

Just started the update of 1.5.1

After updating to 1.5.1 the game is takeing forever to load again…

For me it was charging a little longer, but it works.

1 Like

Yes ot works. I have to sit and wait around 5 mins for it to load

When I go into it, it still just freezes, so I can’t play, and it won’t let me uninstall either :sleepy:

1 Like

Game freezes again while loading for me, completely unplayable, is it just me now?

Nope I don’t think so. Maybe they should go back before the update and then see if that works? I don’t really know if they could as I’m not a tech expert…

1 Like

I do have some news on an ipad (This is compared to the Samsung a12 that I usually use) and it loads into the main screen, but if I click to go to the airport it starts loading before kicking me out

I have no idea what version it is by the way, but I can try to find out

1 Like