Update Issue

After sitting and waiting for a while for it to land it finnaly loaded, it’s the same as before 1.5.1

1 Like

Yep it works!

1 Like

Not for me it did not, maybe my divice was not one of the 12

The issue is now gone for me

I still have an issue with my ipad, where it goes to the main screen, then I click my airport and it goes black and kicks me out. I have tried uninstalling, disconnecting game centre, but nothing works :confused:

1 Like

This is new…

I have created a separate post for it

1 Like

Yup, I saw

It might be because the ipad is second hand, meaning there may be a virus or something? As I said earlier, I’m no tech expert

1 Like

I did to a factory reset on it yesterday but the game still kicks me out

1 Like

Thay means the game might be the problem or your divice

Probably device as it does this on another app

1 Like

That would make sense

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11LvFbFF4WDqSrjS6Rax6RvegC99JGVgS?usp=sharing

I hope the video works… I’ve had this problem for a long time (even before this last update; It happened after the last major UI Update, before 1.5.0). This is on an iPhone and I want to play on this account to essentially start from the beginning again, unlocking new airports and aircrafts, but it can’t happen because I can’t access INN.

Any solutions will be greatly accepted

P.s. Before that last major UI update (I think 1.2.9), it was working perfectly, and there is no other issue with other apps on my phone.

1 Like

Ok thanks will try :+1:

Tbh, this wasn’t a suggestion, sorry… I had the same issue as you.

Oh ok I have bad eyesight so words get mixed up so that’s probably why it looked like it

1 Like

Yep that is what’s happening on mine too