Which airport would probably be added after Muscat?

LHR :roll_eyes:, AMS is better.:upside_down_face:

Well LHR suits me! MAN would be nicer however. :joy:

1 Like

We could expect more South American and African destinations if LHR comes into the game

Wouldn’t surprise me. LHR is connected to many different places, both near and far!

Indeed!

Why LHR? Europe has already got 3 airports. They can add Sydney or Rio de Janero next as those continents have no airports but why LHR???

2 Likes

I agree with you, airports in South America,Africa and Oceania are underrepresented and underrated in the game.

It probably won’t be the next airport. I believe the developers still intend to have one airport per continent (except Antarctica obviously) before adding airports such as LHR.

What will the next airport be then if it is not LHR?

Probably GRU or SYD

1 Like

Well… DXB and WAW are the top airports in feedback so… Could be most likely Warsaw as bigger airports will cause lag issues, delays, and more.

1 Like

Doubt it will be WAW, too many European Airports already. I think it’s high on the list. But next is most likely to be on a different continent based on what i understand to be the plan. And no, I don’t know what airport it is :slight_smile:

My best guess is that it will be one of the airports that have more than 100 people want it.

LHR :roll_eyes: FRA and AMS are better​:wink::heart:

1 Like

If you are going with the group of 4. Then SYD is the front runner.
DXB - just about to release MCT, unlikely to double up
WAW - wanted by the big polish contingent who play the game, hence all the votes but I doubt it will be soon because I know the goal is continents.
LHR - monster. Relatively easy to code because of the parallel runways but is going to take a massive amount of phone power to run and a lot of people already struggle with IAD.

SYD - need an Australian option, maybe even to add PER as a connection point for M aircraft

As I say repeatedly South America is going to get one soon. No doubt and the likely candidates are GRU and SCL.

I will be happy with whatever is ultimately decided. Of course the devs already know the direction, now if only I could get sight of their roadmap. Would make predictions so much easier lol.

2 Likes

Hawaii? I mean its in the middle of the ocean or Singapore maybe?

1 Like

HA!
My phone runs IAD smoothly but PRG is hella laggy.

All these you are all talking about is nice, but without price adjustments for pax and freight, everything you are suggesting will be useless, we need price rectification ASAP within next updates for all airports and all destinations, some logic pricing pleaseeeeee!!!

1 Like

The prices are mentioned quite a lot. I’m still surprised no changes have been made. Who knows, might come soon.

It’s has not gone unnoticed. I am pretty sure a change will come from what i understand but not entirely sure when that is likely to be.

However (soap box moment here). While the change was hugely unpopular it was needed to curb (along with the number of GP’s for selling an aircraft) everyone just diving for huge fleets of L and X, which let’s be honest are generally a small part of an airports operation (yes there are many exceptions) but with the exception of IAD and NGO the other airports aren’t designed or operated in real life for huge numbers of 380’s and 777’s for example. Even BRI has poetic license with the 2 L stands.

In addition, I respect those who can’t pay for GP’s in cash that it makes the game harder and longer to get anywhere especially to get said L and X aircraft , but from an operational point of view, GP’s are the only source of revenue here and without revenue, simply put no game.