Which airport would probably be added after Muscat?

I can absolutely understand about the gold planes, it’s jus the revenue which annoys me. The A330s release has really highlighted the issue it seems, and it really has made SAN difficult to maintain economically. From what I gather MCT might be similar to IAD and NGO, plenty of stands and plenty of money! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Speaking of stands at MCT, how many actually are there? I’m really curious as to how it’s situation with S traffic and cargo will be.

Looking at the video, there are atleast 75?

I counted 92

Most of the stands will be empty. Even after unlocking many because of the queue.

I am still bothered by the fact that you can’t fill IAD realistically… The only way to do it is by buying many many many aircrafts…

And making the queue so so long that a plane lands 1 month later after assigning.

:rofl: :rofl:situation some time later

1 Like

What about Airports that have Military Service operating there like Eindhoven, Cologne
Or are large cargo hubs like Liege, Leipzig, Louisville

1 Like

For Australian connections I would Also add Adelaide, Hobart, Alice Springs, Canberra, Melbourne, Darwin, Brisbane

1 Like

Manchester actually would be a great airport in terms of route and airline variety, mix of regional and international / long haul.
Makes complete sense that there will be other priorities in terms of covering the globe initially though.

3 Likes