Which plane to chose

The most cheapest plane is the 787 and the most expensive plane is the 777. Start off with the 787 and next buy the 747. After that you will have a good income start to buy the others and remember, keep some money for the maintenance of planes and you can see their maintenance costs and selling value after each maintenance.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll keep the maintenance in mind. There will still alot of time pass until I’m able to buy a B747.

1 Like

You are welcomed mate.

It might be worth waiting for the new A330. The cost may be similar to the B787 & I’m certain it’ll be a far better looking model.

3 Likes

I guess I need a bigger casket for the money I earned until then. But you’re right, waiting could be worth it.

Maybe this chart might be helpful: Update is out now - #24 by UniqueGolem3982

Hi guys, I was wondering to buy B737-400F or B737-400 civil, which one should I buy?

The cargo version and send it on short routes.

Thank you

Hey guys! I was wondering what is the best starting plane for a new airports?

77LF
is best starter plane for airports having L cargos
B38M for small airports like INN
once you unlock 77lf then next is 77w
after that you can unlock which plane you like

Get the A19N as a beginner. Good revenue good range.

Wouldn’t have been saying that pre 2.0. Out of curiosity how much does the thing earn these days? I’d personally say the regular A319 is a far superior aircraft to have based on cost alone

Even pre 2.0 that the A319 was cheaper and was only 1000 woller more than the E190 which I bought loads of it

No the A319 cant be called superior to the A19N.

Average earning figures from same routes. Not to mention that the 319 cant go beyond PRG whereas the Neo can easily reach Heathrow.
In fact it can also reach SXM from Heathrow. (Which even the Max8 cant).
Yes the Max8 earns more than this but it also costs a bit more and has lesser range. Not to mention the Super Chic Looking NEO livery on the NEO.

Yea same I also have a load of 319s around. Had to sell many of em due to range limitations.
I remember the A319 used to cost 51k and the E190 50k. So much more value for that 1k.

The A319neo is nearly the price of a 757, which can fly further though so in terms of what you pay for, it’s not the best value option. If that will change once the remodel has been released, who knows. It might become a valuable aircraft, but for its price and range, there’s better options in my opinion

1 Like

The profits of 757 are always near 800 or so…this earns around 1200.
But yea i get your point. Its just my favourite at the end of the day.
Flexible range, not too expensive, fair revenue and a beautiful livery.

1 Like

With the remodel we will get the a320 and a321 Neo (presumably, that is) I highly doubt the a319neo will survive farther than being the first neo someone buys
And China eastern but even then ive noticed that there is a significant decline in generic contract use so I don’t see even that being used in game

1 Like

Hello guys! I was wondering what is the best S tier planes… Because my brain keep thinking the same thing. And also why. Thanks