WIKI - Questions / Requests for clarification

Any questions / querries some experienced players may wish to explain - please post in this thread (not in Players WIKI main thread that is shortly to be created).

Thanks.

6 Likes

Under fleet management. The ETA of OUTBOUND planes.

Is the time displayed the local time of the home airport or the ETA of the airport it is going to?

Hello! I believe it shows your time it arrives to them and vice versa, I could be wrong but I believe it is your time.

It always shows local time to you as it doesn’t factor in time zone, this is true on fleet management and radar info.

1 Like

I’ll be here, please feel free to tag me if you need anything.

How do I maintain my fleet when a plane comes to a nm limit ie a boeing 787 75533 nm

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’ll show up on screen.

After the standard handling process the B787 will be sent to Seattle for maintenance and you’ll have to pay the cost.

1 Like

Can the cargo planes be unlocked for players to buy? If so, how to unlock them?

3 Likes

No, you can’t unlock them. Just for arrivals on your airport.

2 Likes

If I buy an airplane, in IAD, can I switch its home airport to NGO when I get there?

No, that’s not possible, sorry.

Okey :frowning: I am just thinking how can people have so big fleets.

1 Like

Long time playing. Some play this game since last year.

There are some good informations about how to play in IAD. Just look around the forum.

Can I have stopper to Europe from IAD by S or M plane?

1 Like

Yes, you can send M-planes to PRG and BRI. They’ll do a stoppover on the Azores.

1 Like

How do I become a Wiki editor?
With the new update for multi aircraft type stands in Anniversary Update, wikis for airports have become a bit outdated
I thought I could help out

You have to have the “regular” title I believe. And yes, we do need to update the airports for the new update.

1 Like