WIKI - Questions / Requests for clarification

I dunno if it’s my phone but when I play the game for 20 mins + the game crashes

It is most likely your phone, as I was having similar issues but when I got a new phone the game ran fine. Unless it just started after the new update, then it could be the game.

For people wondering how to get Gold Planes, I made a video:

6 Likes

Does anyone know what’s the maximum limit of vehicles that we can purchase? Or how do we increase the maximum if possible?

Different limit for all airports. If limit is reached there is no possibility to buy next vehicle of the same kind.

so how do people get many planes with only 15 vehicles in the last map?

1 Like

Not any plane needs the same handling the same time.

Vary the size of planes that you handle. Also if you expand your fleet, the fuel times can be quite short by sending it to closer destinations. Speed up the handling when needed.

I do not think that its even possible to have more than 15 planes in handling in MCT (with fully developed level of handling equipment). Only way to have more planes at the same time in handling is to have less developed handling machines which is difficult because there is no way back to downgrade them :slight_smile:

You can have many more in handling at the same time - in the sense that some may be loading whilst others are undergoing cleaning or cargo loading for example.
Sure it was just a figure of speech but just wanted to clarify for anyone who may be new

Can you do another player connection achievement on the same airport that you have already completed, with a different player? Will you get another golden plane?

Thanks in advance

Not that I know of, but I’ve never finished one so idk

No, I don’t think so, but I’ve only completed one so I could be worng

Once you have reached the 100 handlings with your connection partner’s there won’t be a reset or a further achievement at 200 etc.
You should not forget that you can get the achievements with partners just with one partner, but the airport achievements are possible with different partners.

1 Like

Airport and Player Connection Achievements are not repeatable for the Gold Planes. The only repeatable achievement for Gold Planes is the Visit from Haug.Land.

Player Connection achievement must be completed with one player for 100 connections
Airport Connection achievement can be completed with any amount of players for 100 connections.

Video on connections: Connection Streaks Explained - World of Airports Tips & Tricks - YouTube

Thanks all!

Здравствуйте. Отправляю свои самолёты в эти аэропорты, но в «достижениях» счёт не меняется.[Загрузка A20B9B27-D019-4A51-A011-52515450DB3F.jpeg

Можешь перезагрузить фото?
For those wondering this is russian. I google translated.