WoA - user interface (guide) & basic game informations

A very good tutorial with all the information needed for the game! Been playing the game for the last couple of days. I love it. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks - I wish those people that only post on FB but never read could notice message about tutorial :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This game is amazing. Been playing for over a week and can’t wait for the future. One area of complaint I have is the planes getting stuck on the taxi way and clogging the flow of the game. Easily correctable but a nuisance. Having a great time with this. :+1:

2 Likes

Clogging is purely because of playstyle (take it easy on arrivals and use “freeze arrivals” from time to time).

Glad you like the game, we are still working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know this is a new game/simulation and there’s going to be bugs and issues that will be corrected as time goes on. That being said it’s difficult to have a nice flow going at Prague only to have it come to a crashing halt due to a plane that stops moving for no reason. Going to the main menu and back to fix it is a nuisance. It seems everyone is having this issue. One way might be to try altering where you put planes so as to not create the issue where planes will just stop. Aside from the taxi issue I’m really enjoying this game. Such a cool simulation.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Change of nickname

Can you explain a little more about the ‘Gold plane’ concept and the visit from Haug concept. Am not very clear on the rewards structure. What does the symbol of the man mean?

I exchanged a gold plane for 10000 money? Is there any other uses for gold planes?

Thank you.

1 Like

The “Gold plane” is the reward for handling x amounts of airplanes at a given airport. How much you need to handle depends on how many times you have got a golden plane unlocked for that airport previously. The first time you need to have handled 100 points (small airplanes gives 1, medium 2, large 3 and extra large 4 points), the second time for an airport is 200 and so forth. Every airport has it’s on count, so it can be worth taking the first few on all airports. Once you have unlocked a golden plane, you press Achievements and Claim. Then a special golden plane will come to your landing queue. When you take it down, you get one gold, when it successfully takes off, you get another gold = two in total. It also yields more currency then a normal plane would.

Gold can be used to unlock airplanes you can own yourself, or for currency used to upgrade airports and buy your own unlocked airplanes (they give a lot more currency in return then normal planes).

My advice is to have at least 2-3 gold for when jumping to a new airport, and then exchange those to help speed up the initial slow process.

Edit to clearify: Gold follows you from airport to airport. Currency is stuck with the airport it was earned.

3 Likes

please edit guide as game is changing… thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Haug.land green b737 will now arrive with different logic

Nice tutorial, well explained :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some updated to above introduced (due to user interface changes).

2 Likes

Some updates above, Connections explanation added.

2 Likes

@RudiMentaer75 @DuneCrawler you guys are the most frequent people i see on the forum what do you think? The account @alahiru is linking some bs site full of ads on topics that are tutorials for the game. Plus its linking tutorials which could confuse a bunch of new players. I think its a bot. What do you think? Do we contact shill?

1 Like

I am looking on it already looks suspicious a bit :slight_smile: like self advertisements. Posts with junk websites will be deleted if that does not help users will be blocked.

There are many active players on forum that can help / answer questions (which is nice gesture towards me simply because its just to many some days and players know game very well).

5 Likes

I guess I am to late…

2 Likes

Really helpful guide. And a very nice game too. I like it. Unfortunately the “random connection” feature never works properly. Needs repair.

1 Like

Yeah its not the best we have already complained. If you need conections make a post in the #connections-requests category

OK, thnx