BRI - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

use this thread for reporting bugs and issues at BRI only - please read guidelines before posting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Hi I’m new to this game.

I just achieved the BAE146 unlock achievement at BRI but the BAE still requires 3 golden planes to unlock in the shop?

You get a free bae but dont unlock the actual plane.

i cant receive a free bae either…

Nope, that’s the unlock acheivment, this is wrong, @Riceless I would reccomend messaging the devs on Facebook

thanks i’ll do that…

Sorry, but also thanks for correcting me.

@horsepowergeek thanks for the advice, the devs said it’s a bug and solved it. Have a nice day!

I am having issues with player aircraft timing out before even landing after accepting the landing request. A few times they pull up to the gate and then remain stuck there at 0 on the timer. Nothing works, just remains stuck indefinitely unless you force-quit.

I gues you have then a too long quee of Planes

Hello,
I have had this issue multiple times in Bari. Even when I have a free stand for the plane size, the plane is in my landing queue not yellow and I cannot assign a stand.

I have tried multiple times to force close and sometimes the plane becomes unlocked and I can assign to a stand. On the pictures above, you can see I have 2 empty medium stands, only 2 planes in my airport, none are medium (my stands are set for only 1 size, I have 3S, 2M and 2L)
Any idea to resolve?
Btw, it is most of the time happening when I want to process the plane from a connected player for the 100 count… so frustrating

The open stand is a passenger stand
The waiting plane is a cargo, I see no bug

1 Like

It’s a cargo Plane, but you don’t have a cargo stand. That’s the problem. Ask your connection partner to send you no cargo planes.

1 Like

Thanks I had not even realized a connection player could send cargo planes so I was not checking for the plane type, just size.

I can’t disable this generic plane from Muscat at BRI. It is the Oman Air A332RR WY819…

As there are only 2 L-gates in BRI the permanently repeated arriving of this plane is a great disturbance. Please forward this to the developers, thank you!

Hi, I cant deactivate the M sized generic airplanes that land at Bari from Leipzig

Hi there! I am having trouble in BARI with the bae unlock achievement. I have been handling many cargo planes (I guess they are F). Do these not count towards the unlock goal?