Leipzig airport has been confirmed to be the next airport

Any idea what will be amount of handled passengers required to access leipzig?
Or given that this will be mainly cargo will the requirements be different this time ie handled cargo instead?

1 Like

I’d estimate around 2.5 million.

1 Like

I don’t think it will be that high. Since to unlock MCT you only needed 1 mil. So maybe 1-2 mil.

They might all throw you a curveball and make it a cargo requirement:)

1 Like

Yeahhh that’s what I was thinking as well.

Speaking of handling requirements, will we be able to see how many passengers we have handled at each airport prior to the release of the next one? Would also be nice to see how much cargo we have handled as well.

It was nice when we had the passenger counter prior to the GUI rework. It’s slightly annoying not knowing how we are performing until the release of a new airport.

1 Like

I have asked specifically about that and it has been recognized as an issue. Once I get the testing login I will let you know if it has been fixed or not.

2 Likes

I have calculated it myself. I have handled about 4,7M passenger s at MCT :innocent:

I beilive im around the 1.5 mil mark.

I’ve handed about - 50k (about that from unlocking mct)

I was thinking today that they could add statistic on most trafficked routes, top carriers, marketshare, etc. besides the current passenger number;

eg. MCT:

1. DXB: 42 flights per week: Emirates 78,2%, Oman Air 21,8%: 8769 pax
  2. LHR: 21 flights per week: Oman Air 60%, BA 30%, Virgin: 10%,
    cargo
  3. HKG: 300 ton Hong Kong Airlines Cargo: 100%, or whatever, you get the point.

What do you all think? :sunglasses: :smile:

3 Likes

LEJ now has its routes added to the radar, interesting that it isn’t connected to BRI, yet BRI is connected to LEJ? :thinking:

1 Like

from FB

5 Likes

The addition of that ICE is really cool! I wonder if there are any others trains around the map, seeming the railway seems to run straight through the centre of the airport. Nice to have these extra details, really brings the airport to life and creates some pretty cool photos!

5 Likes

NGO has train station without trains. Maybe we will see them when NGO get the 3D terrain.

3 Likes

If only it wasn’t just 3D texture from Google maps :pensive:

It would be nice if it could be properly model (same goes for cars, the cars look dreadful). However, it is a nice touch and better than not having it at all!

1 Like

from FB

2 Likes

Finally new jetways!

3 Likes

Here comes the next one from the FB page and I am happy to include an original photo of myself.

3 Likes