Leipzig airport has been confirmed to be the next airport

One thing that has got me wondering is if we shall see any Condor aircraft with LEJ? It’s a livery which would work nicely on the A320, and if added the 757-300. It would also be a good airline to add on the 767 whenever that gets added (with a bit of luck LEJ will have some long-haul holiday destinations). It’s a livery which can also work on the A332RR, and aircraft could be added in the Thomas Cook livery to cover for Condor until the aircraft are added.

So will cargo or passenger gates be unlocked after unlocking the airport? I think pax gates.

Judging from previous airports, you are going to receive 4 S gates to begin with

So I will assume it’s those 4 in yellow (S with M upgrade option)

Oh okay then.

from FB

I think I saw somewhere that there are 61 cargo gates. Will there be enough cargo ground equipment to handle this many gates? The ground handle times are relatively short for passenger aircraft (with the notable exception of fuel trucks on X planes). I am glad they increased the ground equipment at MCT, that has helped add more gates and planes.

Anybody have a guess?

Something tells me it’s going to be higher than previously but I can’t say any more, until hopefully we get to do final testing on it. Stay tuned

If we have to handle cargo to unlock the next airport, I am okay. But in case we have to unlock the next airport with passengers then…

I have siad here there are 61 cargo Gates in the main terminal, maybe there another terminal with cargo.

I just noticed, contracts are moved to “Take more time”

1 Like

I hope for having to unlock LEJ by handling cargo - numerous posters :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From FB

Christmas present?

Well, it could be possible but yes i think also!

My estimate, and it is by no means accurate is the 23rd December. Exactly a year since the B734 and AN225 were released.

Just my estimate! Don’t take it seriously! :smile:

:+1:

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I doubt this will be a Christmas release. They are yet to start production testing and we don’t have any bug fixes out yet.
My guess is production testing will be over Christmas/New Year and then we will go from there.

Even the last update took 2 weeks to test and that wasn’t even a new airport

I will be happily proven wrong of course, but I have my doubts this is coming out in a week I’m afraid.

4 Likes

At least that gives me plenty of times to increase my gold plane balance! :joy:

3 Likes

You’re right. I didn’t think of the bug fixes