Leipzig airport has been confirmed to be the next airport

Or snowing in this case :wink:. But I get your drift…

1 Like

3 Likes

That 757 :heart_eyes:

Nice to see a variant without winglets!

Yeah and RR engined as well

Does that mean we are gonna get 2 757 version? I’m very intrigued

1 Like

From what I can see, it’s likely to be 752,753 and 752F, I don’t see an official split like the 332 with a RR and other version, but they might surprise me.

Would certainly be nice to have the 753, would be nice to see the Condor 753 on routes such as TFS and PMI to LEJ.

That would be really nice to see remodeled 752 in pax and cargo variant. However I have not seen anything about 753 model, was it spotted or shown by developers or I missed something? Or that is more like suggestion?

Also interesting, in case of 753 appearance would it be dedicated to M category or, because of fuselage lengh, it will be considered to L category?

What I can say is that I know some 753 variants are/have been considered. My suspicion for the overhaul will update the current version and add the 752f primarily because of LEJ. But I do feel the 753 will show up, maybe not at the same time, but I’m pretty sure it will happen.

And it will likely remain in M for consistency purposes

2 Likes

Will the 757 be split into a RR and PW variant like the A330? The image in the feedback portal currently shows the passenger version with PW engines, whereas the completed freighter has RR engines.

I’ve not seen anything to suggest it will be split, I’ve seen comments on both engine types, but not an official designation as such

1 Like

Final testing

4 Likes

There’s a plane near the railway. Could that be a Easter egg like the one on PRG?

the plane what do you mean is a museum.

1 Like

Funny how that’s all you got out of that screen shot. Way more going on here…

1 Like

New Ui, no livery leaks, new gate paint, about what I can find

Oh!

Is that a bug or is the runway at the bottom of the screen under construction? :thinking:

Here on the photo… That isn’t a fully constructed runway

This is an old runway. You can also find a complete map of the airport on Wikipedia.

Oh ok fair enough. I’m not very familiar with LEJ’s layout