New Game Features

Just add Helicopters.

3 Likes

Helicopter are exist in Innsbruck. Tap it and you got 50 wollars.

1 Like

Yea I think I recommended something similar, while in this same ā€œreal-timeā€ mode, could also add slots/schedules
I think this game has potential to be the handling version of infinite flight
The possibilities are a lot

I would like to add on the part of suspending contracts. I agree (like making them seasonal) and maybe it could be slightly altered that instead of opening a contract per aircraft, you can open a counteract per route and assign flights/aircraft types for an additional smaller cost
I.e. you pay 10.000 for a particular route (IAD-SAN) and you pay per aircraft (1000 for S, 2500 for M and so on) and you can add them to a schedule for the day.

1 Like

Hello,

I made an account just to propose this suggestion.

What if there were emergencies? Just to break the monotony and spice things up and make it a little.more challenging once you have every vehicle slot and all gates.

Here are some for a start:

1. Rejected take-offs. The aircraft starts it roll and then stops at the end of the runway to return to a stand and do maintenance.

2. You may clear an aircraft to land as another is on its take-off run, but if you time it wrong or there is a RTO, the aircraft has to go around with a penalty to you.

3. There are aircraft that are a priority for landing. Meaning they have an emergency or are a VIP. We already have military aircraft that could be VIP transports and it the emergencies would take priority over other landing aircraft.

4. Helicopters and landing pads?

5. An edit the gate button. Sometimes, you bought a stand size by accident or a stand was made able to carry small aircraft in the beginning but now would make more sense as a large or medium stand. Let us be able to ā€œsell backā€ the gate size we bough at a loss.

Hopefully these ideas take off! Ha!

4 Likes

They already said the wouldnā€™t add emergencies for the sake of not pissing off the real life airlines because lets say an etihad a350 crashes. Etihad airways might get mad because in real life they have never crashed and airbus could get md too because the a350 has never crashed. So then both parties could take away woaā€™s rights to using the aircraft and that livery in their game.

5 Likes

I think the RTO can be implemented in a type of game mode.

A lot of what you posted sounds like features from UATC

1 Like

UATC is quite a good game. You donā€™t have to deal with hedlingers. It shows the frequency of traffic at the airport.
But WoA has far better graphics and the developers are working on the game. UATC is not going anywhere.

4 Likes

I wish uatc would get updated

1 Like
  1. Hereā€™s an idea, once the plane finishes handling and the jetbridge detached
    for pushback have the body light switch on, and to make it realistic, add
    those lights at the top and bottom of the body of the aircraft.

2. Doing spoilers/reverse thrust for aircraft that doesnā€™t have them like A320?

3. Departure Hall plane spotting

2 Likes

The first generation aircraft that do not have spoilers or reversers or anything will be all remodeled soon, and once this is done the late gen aircraft will replace them. We know this is a priority because landing gear is a priority and devs have said all first gens have to be gone before that can happen. Also v2.1 will eliminate three different 1st gens, the A320, 787, and A350

1 Like

Has it been confirmed that the A320 will be available for 2.1? Or is it coming after 2.1 has been released? Like 2.1.1

1 Like

No, it is merely an assumption, because the 320 family is so popular in India

320 will unlikely be done in 2.1 787 and 350 will come first
320 requires a ton of work because of all the variations both on types and engines.
Also when creating new models, all the liveries have to be re-done from scratch

1 Like

I would like BCS A220 in airports like in IAD, NGO, in other playable airport

The A220 is in IAD?

Soā€¦ 2.1 is going to have the A320, B787, and A350 families, DEL airport and IAD/BRI reworks, as well as the Tower manager?

Iā€™m definitely not complaining since thatā€™s all awesome, but wouldnā€™t that be spread out over several updates? That seems like a workload we havenā€™t seen for one update in WOA thus far.

Thanks for the Info, Iā€™m trying so hard to find one.

1 Like

BRI remodel is later, and see toms post above for clarification that 320 family is unlikely in this update

But yes, DEL, IAD, tower manager, 787, A350

All airports have one I beleive
IAD, San, and SXM, have delta BCS1s and 3s and the breeze and jetblue bcs3s
All euro airports have air Baltic, Swiss (incl BCS1) , ita, and air France BCS3s(mct I think can be reached by ITA ones)
NGO has the Korean air BCS3
I want to say thatā€™s all

1 Like