Real world Aviation (sharepoint)

Well to finish off, a final couple of photos,

had a near empty plane back to Manchester.

Arrivals at MAN cause it’s a domestic flight meant we were bussed on a magical mystery tour of the airport before arriving at the specific domestic area where we proceeded to do what the BA captain told us, ‘go up the stairs and down and out of the door’. He didn’t mention the stairs being 3 storeys and leading us into the backrooms followed by 3 storeys down to a backroomsesque baggage area with one conveyor before we all stood in a comical group until I asked about where the exit is, before being pointed to a door marked ‘No staff exit’, clearly labelled obviously :roll_eyes:, whereby I went through 2 sets of hospital doors with another backrooms corridor before appearing in the Terminal 2 entry. What a surreal experience lmao. Manchester is the goat for not having a clue why you’re going where you are but appearing where you need to be. Terminal 1 could sometimes be an irl maze with I’m positive walls and doors moving on their own so I’m glad to see terminal 2 has followed in its footsteps.

9 Likes