UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Oui, c’était un changement fait par les développeurs pour le moment, ce n’est pas un bug et sera remplacé à temps

1 Like

I can not the Plane send for Maintenance. I have the Money

Have you got a departure slot available with the relevant maintenance airport. If you don’t you need to buy one and then you can send it and this isn’t a bug.
Also please do not create separate bug reporting threads and use the ones provided

Info is missing

Once enter to airport the down bar is empty.
Some sata is missing on achievements box

Hi Everyone… this is a new one for me. For some reason, partner planes are not landing (IAD, specifically, and this partner, particularly). All of my planes land, and other planes land. Any ideas on why?

I have no idea how that’s happening because I largely do not use connections cause I’m bad at handling them

This happens occasionally at SAN too. So far I always noticed this pattern:
Planes land until around 10 planes have an assigned gate they stop coming in (my planes and regular planes from airlines still come in).
After some planes depart the planes show up again in the arrivals.

The playername consists of “special characters”. Maybe the game chokes on that?

Hi, i haven’t seen like this until now. So, just to clarify do u have all types of stands for both civil n cargo? Also is the partner name/id being shown in the destination tab?

Airplane cannot be handled and stuck

Yes, all gates for all types & sizes were open. I sort of go with @OrangeAir that the characters in the player name somehow cause a problem. The player name shows up differently (sometimes the center characters show up and sometimes not). AND, in times yore, I’ve been able to land this players planes!

Thanks everyone.

i have completed the achievement that unlocks the at76 but why isn’t it unlocked yet when i look at the hangar?

It seems to be under the map

Not sure that this a bug. I found that at IAD the game is faster when using the Main view with this button “off”.
20220908_185958

Planes come in more quickly and the animations are more fluent.

My theory is that in the other views more processing power is needed for drawing a larger picture and playing more plane movements, leaving less “processor cycles” for computation.

Anybody else with this experience?

Same experience for me.

1 Like

I have it at all airports but never thought it was that, I thought it was a mix of my phone storage the sheer amount of airplanes in the airport, considering I never had the issues while I was at inn or bri, only ever at iad mct and lej

1 Like

@carlsberg72 Have you forwarded this issue to the devs yet? It would be nice to have all functions on the ‘fleet’ screen working.

I have not, because to be honest, devs are so focused on the update, which will effectively be a 2.0 of the game, I am not sure it would be a priority to fix right now. A lot of the interfaces and optimizations of such I think are planned, so it might be worth seeing what happens first